Arcimoto + Mobius Energy working on new battery w/ ultra-fast charging
    Go To Post #1
Direct link: KEZI - Local electric vehicle manufacturer developing new battery for faster charging

Long story short - "working on new battery for Arcimoto's current and future customers that will allow charging in only 10 minutes."

Many of these "new battery tech allows EV charging in only 3 minutes!" are unreasonable for many reasons - notably that it would require megawatt charging stations. But to fully recharge an FUV in 10 minutes? That would only take 120kW. Something tons of stations can do. 

I hope they'll offer this as a reasonably-priced upgrade for existing FUVs, especially if it increases capacity/range, too. And I presume it would change the charge port to a NACS port.
    Go To Post #1
Why would they have to go to the Tesla plug? The current CCS standard goes up to 350 kW (and there are CCS chargers installed in my area that do 350 kW)
    Go To Post #1
They don't *need* to - but with the industry moving to NACS, it should happen anyway.

And the NACS port will fit in the existing charge port footprint. Switching to CCS would require major changes to the vehicle.