The Barkimoto?
    Go To Post #1
There was one youtube video where an add on "platform" (jokingly referred to as the barkimoto-looked a little like a motorcycle side car but bolted straight onto the frame of the arcimoto) was shown for the arcimoto to give your pet (i.e. dog or other small four footed beast) a place to ride on your arcimoto.  I'm saying that's something I'd be up to purchase and wondering if it's still something they're going to release at some point.  At least with two seats fido can be strapped into the back seat but that takes up the other human seat in the process.  I'm planning to get doors just because I think it would be safer for a pet in the second seat but that platform seems like a really good idea other than it will make the vehicle a little bit wider I'm thinking.
    Go To Post #1
I proposed the name "Pup pod" - sadly that didn't take.

That was a one-off for Mark (they may have made two total.) It was *supposed* to become a shipping accessory, but with the belt-tightening, that never happened. Which is too bad, I begged to be able to buy the first one off the assembly line for months.