bankruptcy
    Go To Post #1
I tried to start my FUV and it has power both 12 volt and HV.  BUT - the HV System warning display is showing and it will not run.
I have tried to call, email and go to website but it looks like they are now out of business.  I live in Eugene, OR.  Anyone know anyone I can contact to get help?
    Go To Post #1
Did you recently wash it or drive through a big puddle?

Go through the “12V reset” process (open a panel, disconnect 12V for a few seconds,) that’ll make the error go away.
    Go To Post #1
I opened the panel but cannot see either the pushbutton or the reset lever as shown on page 164 of manual.
I tried a small mirror but still cannot see the pushbutton or reset lever. I guess I will have to wait until they open Service again.
I did go by service address on 2nd and was told they are reorganizing all portions of business at 2034 W. 2nd and will open again soon.
I do not want to void my warranty by doing something wrong?
    Go To Post #1
I figured out how to do the reset and accomplished that task. Battery HR icon no longer on screen.
No other telltales. All looks good and I do everything like always, but it will not go either forward or reverse.
Shows 90% power. All lights and horn and other 12V stuff working.
[+] 1 user Likes delconin's post
    Go To Post #1
After doing this, you may have to do a "close to full charge/discharge cycle" for the HV % to be accurate. I did this, forgot to do a decent depth discharge/charge cycle, drove for a while, and % started dropping fast below 15%, so I stopped to charge. Turned out I had probably 15% remaining when it said 2%.