New Battery...still shows no charge
    Go To Post #1
Hello,
After installing a new battery, I thought I would be good to go. Although everything lights up, the charging on the screen shows "000" charge. I charged the new battery before swapping the old one out.
The power cable (120v) has the power light lit up but no charging light as in the past. Any ideas? Thank you.
    Go To Post #1
To be clear, is it the little 12V battery up front you replaced, or the main high-voltage drive battery?

If the 12V battery, then just leave it plugged in for a while, or try a different charge cable, maybe a 240V one.

If the high-voltage battery, then it may be that the battery management system needs a reset. That would have to be done by someone with access to Arcimoto's service tools.

The other possibility is that the onboard charger (the component inside the vehicle that turns wall power 120V/240V AC into DC power for the batteries) may have failed. A few people have seen the onboard charger fail. That would require onboard charger replacement, which is not a small amount of work.

(Note: Many people call the cable you plug into a wall outlet or a similar wall-mounted box "the charger" - it isn't. The actual charger is a component deep inside the vehicle. The cord/wall unit is basically just a fancy circuit breaker, and properly called the "Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment" or EVSE.)
    Go To Post #1
Thank you! I will look for a service guy in Florida. Best!