IPO Celebration
    Go To Post #1
What a fun time! Mark, Jessie, and Kyle were there, along with the red and blackbprototypes. I didn't participate much in the discussion, instead opting to watch the test drives and take a fresh peek at the SRKs.

Apparently the production facility situation is coming along nicely, the IPO status is "exciting" and "nothing but great news", and of course, there's a newsletter coming out "soon". The team seemed a little weary from an eventful summer but in great spirits and excited for the coming months.

[Image: P_20170901_165155.jpg]
The SRKs all shinied up.

[Image: P_20170901_171532.jpg]
The new prototype cargo box

[Image: IMG_20170901_170418.jpg]
SRK = Simple, Reasonable, Kickass
    Go To Post #1
Exciting times for the long time Arcimoto fans and reservationists.  Likely more so for the A Team.

I'm hoping to see the prototype hardshell enclosure panels fit to that prototype cargo box Mark mentioned would be revealed along with the Signature Series SRKs.  

Fun SRK acronym. Smile

Attached Files
.gif   IMG_6967.GIF (Size: 450.24 KB / Downloads: 55)

Go To Post #1
Hah, he acronym is Mark's.

As far as I'm aware, the prototypes will not get enclosures; the first ones will be Sig Series enclosures. And by the sound of it, the first of the Sig Series vehicles are coming sooner rather than later.
    Go To Post #1
For the planned market price ... I wouldn´t object to the orange peel paintwork ... or the plexi windscreen.
But I would like to see maybe just a mockup of the enclosure panels.
    Go To Post #1
They mentioned that those prototypes don't have the production windshield.
    Go To Post #1
(09-02-2017, 07:52 AM)Kepesk Wrote: Hah, he acronym is Mark's.

As far as I'm aware, the prototypes will not get enclosures; the first ones will be Sig Series enclosures.  And by the sound of it, the first of the Sig Series vehicles are coming sooner rather than later.
Some time back, (as I recall) Mark posted a reply to my hardshell enclosure question that the enclosure panels will reveal at the same time as the Signature Series.

If not, I hope by the kick off of the 50 Pilot Fleet Builds.

(09-02-2017, 07:52 AM)Kepesk Wrote: Hah, he acronym is Mark's.

As far as I'm aware, the prototypes will not get enclosures; the first ones will be Sig Series enclosures.  And by the sound of it, the first of the Sig Series vehicles are coming sooner rather than later.

The announced delivery of the Signature Series was Summer and the September summers end is coming up very much sooner than later.

Go To Post #1
They keep saying they're on track for a summer delivery, but you're right, they're running low on time.

I'm looking forward to the rollout of the beta fleet. It will be the first time a significant amount of these get out on the road.
    Go To Post #1
(09-03-2017, 12:07 AM)Kepesk Wrote: They keep saying they're on track for a summer delivery, but you're right, they're running low on time.

I'm looking forward to the rollout of the beta fleet.  It will be the first time a significant amount of these get out on the road.
Do you recall the total number of SRKs in the beta fleet.  Hopefully, we will get a lot of feedback once they are logging on the daily use miles.

Go To Post #1
50. The current target is about 50.
    Go To Post #1
Thanks! Is your personalized license plate going on one of those first 50?