SRK in O-H-I-O
    Go To Post #1
Hello, and greetings from the Buckeye State! 
I'm a newly-reserved SRK fan and initial investor. I became interested in sustainability a few years back, and have converted our home to solar energy (although going off the grid isn't realistic in Ohio) and have driven a BMW i3 BEV for the past three years. I also have ridden a Can Am Spyder for the past 9 years, and see the SRK as a great successor to the Spyder. In all honesty, I was really planning on getting the Morgan ev3, but when I visited the Morgan factory in Malvern, UK this summer, learned that they have no plans to sell it in the US any time soon because of domestic demand and reluctance to jump homologation hurdles. 
The good news is that the SRK really better aligns with my personal philosophy, so I was looking in the wrong place anyway. I'm excited to start seeing these on the road, and will patiently wait for the 1800 of you who got here sooner to blaze the trail for me. I hope that the options and prices become available soon, as I'm trying to figure out my final configuration.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome Brevet! Only recently have I had enough faith in the electric vehicle market to seriously consider one. I did look at the Zero motorcycles a few years back, but $18,000 for two wheels of sufficient range didn't make as much sense as I thought it should. Been watching hybrids and plug-in hybrids with intense curiosity for a few years, waiting to see where the market went. For me, it has been about range. Ideally, I want 1.5 times the range I need to eliminate range anxiety. I need 95 miles, so 142.5 is my target. The SRK gets close, theoretically. I am awaiting actual highway numbers.

I've seen a Vanderhall on the highway. The smallness of that vehicle type scared me. I assume the Morgan would have the same effect. I can't imagine getting rear-ended in one of those. Even a Mazda Miata is really tiny.

I was a hair trigger from investing in Elio, and was looking closely at the Hyundai Ionic, Toyota Prius, and Camry Hybrid. Then I found Arcimoto, and everything changed. I got you beat by about 200, and am terribly curious how next year's production schedule works out.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome Brevet05!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome Brevet05! Glad to have another SRK enthusiast and fellow investor aboard. The SRK appears to be our top pick of the three wheelers on the cusp of production. 2018 should be a very good year.