Counting the days...
    Go To Post #1
...until I finally get my SRK! I only found out about this forum from Mark's mention in this morning's email. I pre-ordered back in February and my lucky number is 1257. I'll be selling my car and replacing it with my SRK since I work from home and mainly use my car within 5 miles of my house. Thankfully, my central North Carolina climate will let me do that.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome! SRK only? Wow. I still need a pickup truck and AWD car in addition to the SRK. Maybe I should just move.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome, CheKflo! I have almost the same use case as you. I too work out of my house and will be replacing my ancient sedan with an SRK (I'm actually thinking of donating my car to a local school that is trying to set up an auto shop class, but that's neither here nor there). If things keep going forward at the current pace, 1257 might be the middle of the pack once deliveries begin!
    Go To Post #1
We’ll still have my wife’s car, but I’ll be able to get everywhere I need to (even the airport) with the SRK, which I’m stoked about!
    Go To Post #1
Welcome ChefKFlo!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.