The ETC!
    Go To Post #1
(09-14-2016, 04:25 PM)Kepesk Wrote: I noticed in their New York photos that they added speakers to Red and Blue too.

It really is cool when you press the trigger and the motors engage with a ka-chunk and the screen bleeps at you and lights up with a password request.  It feels like you're activating a spaceship.

Kepesk,

The big speakers you see on Red and Blue are for the bluetooth stereo. They will be more subtly installed in production.

The "ka-chunk" you hear are the headlight high-beam masks lifting.  This is used as an audible indicator only, they flip back down after you authenticate or if the PIN screen times out, before the headlights ignite.

Carter
    Go To Post #1
Welcome Carter! It's good to have you here. Make yourself at home, and I hope you enjoy the site.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome Carter! I like the fact that the A Team responds quickly to questions and take the time to interact with SRK fans and reservationists. It's a good sign that customer service down the road will be award winning which is as or more important than an award winning product. I sense that Arcimoto will have both!

Go To Post #1
Hah, well color me mistaken. That certainly shows me for making assumptions and not asking the right questions.

It still feels like you're activating a spaceship.