Ready in South Carolina
    Go To Post #1
Life long motorcycle rider here, hope to be sporting and SRK around for Christmas of 2018.
    Go To Post #1
Trik, Welcome to the forum from the inland northwest. All I want for Christmas is my SRK!

Go To Post #1
Welcome, from the glorious northeast!! I'm hoping my SRK arrives by mid-summer so I can take advantage of what warm weather Massachusetts will afford me. I've ridden many years on a cold highway, at night (my favorite time to ride), and I'm ok with that, but want my first few months to be nice weather.
    Go To Post #1
Here in the South it is heat, June thru August can be brutal on a bike, winter is not too bad. My intended use is as a daily commuter, 23 miles to work early in the morning and then 23 miles back home late evening, so I can avoid much of the heat that way. Since I have ridden bikes exclusively for years at a time I feel sure this will be a big improvement no matter what.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome Trik!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
Has anyone consider a cover for their SRK yet.  I plan to trailer mine behind my motorhome.  I would imagine that you would need to go to a custom maker due to the unusual shape and dimensions.  Any thoughts?
    Go To Post #1
(10-16-2017, 01:13 AM)gregbinahurry Wrote: Has anyone consider a cover for their SRK yet.  I plan to trailer mine behind my motorhome.  I would imagine that you would need to go to a custom maker due to the unusual shape and dimensions.  Any thoughts?
Check this out:  http://the-ultimate-trailers.com/motorcy...ilers.html

Go To Post #1
(10-16-2017, 03:59 AM)Rickb Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 01:13 AM)gregbinahurry Wrote: Has anyone consider a cover for their SRK yet.  I plan to trailer mine behind my motorhome.  I would imagine that you would need to go to a custom maker due to the unusual shape and dimensions.  Any thoughts?
Check this out:  http://the-ultimate-trailers.com/motorcy...ilers.html

Thanks Rick.  Good information.  I didn't know that there was such an animal.
    Go To Post #1
I assumed you were planning to haul your SRK in an enclosed trailer.  The enclosed ultimate trailer looks like a functioning portable garage/storage unit after you get to an overnight or long stay campsite.   I didn't check owner reviews on function and reliability, but it's a cool no ramps required trailer option either open or enclosed.

It would be interesting to know if the SRK's dimensions fit the Ultimate enclosed trike trailer.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Go To Post #1
(10-16-2017, 09:32 PM)Rickb Wrote: I assumed you were planning to haul your SRK in an enclosed trailer.  The enclosed ultimate trailer looks like a functioning portable garage/storage unit after you get to an overnight or long stay campsite.   I didn't check owner reviews on function and reliability, but it's a cool no ramps required trailer option either open or enclosed.

It would be interesting to know if the SRK's dimensions fit the Ultimate enclosed trike trailer.

Funny you should mention it.
I got a great deal on this Thursday...

Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.