At Last!!!! A genuine, professional SRK test!
    Go To Post #1
Yes, and I was ear to ear grins when I saw that video.

Go To Post #1
(10-18-2017, 03:13 PM)Rickb Wrote: My impression of the Elio's engineering is that it would drive like half a mid-sized car.  It looked awkward when they were pushing it around at the scheduled 'test sit' events.  Also, it looked awkward and bouncy in the couple of marketing videos with no evidence of ninja like handling and/or performance.  

SRK test driver reactions........"ear to ear grins, every single time!"

Bouncy like the older Morgans. I agree.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
(10-18-2017, 05:43 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 03:13 PM)Rickb Wrote: My impression of the Elio's engineering is that it would drive like half a mid-sized car.  It looked awkward when they were pushing it around at the scheduled 'test sit' events.  Also, it looked awkward and bouncy in the couple of marketing videos with no evidence of ninja like handling and/or performance.  

SRK test driver reactions........"ear to ear grins, every single time!"

Bouncy like the older Morgans. I agree.

Yes, that's it exactly!  Contrasting that to the performance tested smooth car-like ride provided by the  SRK's suspension. Smooooooooooth and whisper quiet.