Patents
    Go To Post #1
Take a look! The A Team's third patent got approved last week!

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parse...PN/9783257
    Go To Post #1
I continue to be amazed........SRKAmazed.

Go To Post #1
(Butchering a line from the movie Pitch Pefect)
ARCAMAZING!!
    Go To Post #1
Perhaps all of the SRKOwners Forum members should plan to attend and meet at the Saturday November 11, 2017 open house event to tour the manufacturing facilities, witness the Signature Series reveal, toast the A Team, and test drive the SRK.

Go To Post #1
Great idea. However, working seven days a week for the unforeseeable future. Plus, saving money to buy a cheap truck and a trailer so I can trailer my SRK. Its interesting. A few months ago, I had a financial plan. It all changed on July 27 (reservation day). Everything I consider now revolves around outfitting my life to support an SRK. Its like having a baby, without 20 years of AAAUUUGGGHHHH!
    Go To Post #1
It goes without saying that I'll be there.
    Go To Post #1
I planned on nominating you the Honorary Host and Group Leader for all the SRK Owners Forum member reservationists in attendance. Smile

Go To Post #1
(10-17-2017, 04:42 PM)Rickb Wrote: I planned on nominating you the Honorary Host and Group Leader for all the SRK Owners Forum member reservationists in attendance.  Smile

Why wait? I second that motion.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
(10-17-2017, 02:57 PM)AnimalCage Wrote: Great idea.  However, working seven days a week for the unforeseeable future.  Plus, saving money to buy a cheap truck and a trailer so I can trailer my SRK.  Its interesting.  A few months ago, I had a financial plan.  It all changed on July 27 (reservation day).  Everything I consider now revolves around outfitting my life to support an SRK.  Its like having a baby, without 20 years of AAAUUUGGGHHHH!

Looks like it'll need an open 6' x 10' minimum.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
I know a guy in eastern MA. Highest quality.

http://www.wrighttrailers.com/#!/LS-77-X...ry=4446199