Efficiency Comparisons
    Go To Post #1
Doug Pittsburgh has done the math and produced a great efficiency comparison "chart" of nine vehicles.
Mostly the EVs / 3-wheelers that we follow, but a few of them are not of the 3-wheel / EV variety.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/19213557...461154207/

[Image: 26231782_1984403778467555_30369551393568...e=5AF40D51]
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
This is a 'closed group' - only members can see the posts.
    Go To Post #1
The main factors for vehicle are weight, engine type if not an EV, and aerodynamics if it will be used a lot ar highway speeds. You can look at specifications and a picture and mske a pretty good estimate. For example, I believe that Elio's claim of 84 mpg is accurate (if they ever get it in production).
    Go To Post #1
(01-15-2018, 06:07 PM)SparkE Wrote: This is a 'closed group' - only members can see the posts.

The comparison chart was done by the owner of the group.
I could copy and post it, but because I'm the admin here, I didn't think it appropriate.
I'm sure someone else from that group will post it to other places, possibly even here, but I just want to be respectful.

However, even though it's a new group, it's got some fairly interesting dialogue going on and some of our members belong.
So, I can't speak for the groups owner, but I'm fairly certain that if you ask, you shall be warmly received there.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.