SRK sightings!
    Go To Post #1
It's good to have the prototypes back in town!  I passed Red on the road today, and I've noticed they've taken to displaying it in front of their shop occasionally.

I'll try and snap a picture next time I drive by!
    Go To Post #1
[Image: 2016_09_27_21_17_21.jpg]

Aaaaalllll alone... Just waiting for a driver...
    Go To Post #1
I wonder what they do in the rain?????
    Go To Post #1
I spotted Blue sitting outside the shop today, new gearbox and all! It was the first time I've seen an SRK out in the open in more than a month.

I wish I could have stopped to take a closer look, but I was working at the time.
    Go To Post #1
The new gearbox installed in Blue for testing while building the signature series: Whisper quiet and smooth as butter. Technical terms used to describe it.

Go To Post #1
I spotted Red today on display in front if the A Team's shop! First time I've spotted one in two months. Of course, the weather here has been pretty awful for two months, so there's that.
    Go To Post #1
(03-22-2017, 12:41 AM)Kepesk Wrote: I spotted Red today on display in front if the A Team's shop!  First time I've spotted one in two months.  Of course, the weather here has been pretty awful for two months, so there's that.
Have you driven by the new production facility?

Go To Post #1
I don't even know where it is. They're being real hush-hush about that.
    Go To Post #1
I haven't seen the SRKs on display lately; they've probably been too busy to bother (or I just haven't driven by at the right time).  But today I drove by and both Red and the ETC were out in the sun!  I was running way ahead of my work schedule so I couldn't resist stopping to snap a picture.

[Image: P_20170525_143625_v_HDR_Auto.jpg]
    Go To Post #1
Red and Black, standing proud!

[Image: P_20170627_131004_v_HDR_Auto.jpg]