SRK sightings!
    Go To Post #1
If a full enclosure is hard to do, why do it? It isn't important to me. If there is a full enclosure, the most important thing is that it can be easily removed. A soft-side enclosure would be a good compromise, because I could stow it onboard and put it on in case of the unexpected rainstorm. I wonder what fraction of potential buyers really care about a full enclosure, and if those who feel that way are really in the market for a vehicle in this class anyway.
    Go To Post #1
(08-16-2017, 09:49 AM)paravil Wrote: I happen to disbelieve anything I haven´t seen yet. Anything else is a product of someone´s fertile imagination, Photoshop .... or some other useless FTRC idiocy. But it´s OK if you wish to live in a state of permanent happy expectation.

If enclosures were that easy to manufacture, they would have appeared by now. I´d quite like to know why Arcimoto, Tremolo and Twizy have not been able to fully enclose their products .... and why the fully enclosed Solo has not yet been certified (although it´s been quite long in the process and Electrameccanica promised us a quick and simple procedure).
So you think I'm delusional?! Smile You misunderstood my statement.  I said I THINK the enclosure panels are on a Signature Series we just haven't seen them yet.   I won't believe it until I SEE THEM!  

One of my favorite quotes:  "Don't believe everything you think"

Go To Post #1
I passed Red on the road yesterday. It may be me but I feel like I'm seeing the prototypes on the road more often recently.