The Midwest
    Go To Post #1
A shout out to those of us from the Midwest.
Let us know who you are!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
I'm a little more mid-central than Midwest, stuck down here in the southeastern corner of Brownbackistan. For the geography impaired, that's halfway between the Big Muddy & the Land of Legal Pot. Just a little north of the Indian Territories and a bit west of Hillbilly Hills.
    Go To Post #1
Cool. How come there's no pin there on the reservation map Dorothy? [Image: becky.gif]

I always liked that part of the country when I was driving.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
A long time ago, when America was America and Kansas was Kansas, I flew a small airplane across Kansas at dawn. The pastel-colored fields, all different, from horizon to horizon, were one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen.
    Go To Post #1
(01-23-2018, 08:48 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: Cool. How come there's no pin there on the reservation map Dorothy? [Image: becky.gif]

I always liked that part of the country when I was driving.

I've been putting off getting my place in line, hoping to see them spool up actual production.  I was also hoping to see what the doors would look like in real life.  My questions about windshield wipers are answered with the signature series, and we are seeing the beginnings of production and delivery, so I'm thinking hard about sending in my deposit.
    Go To Post #1
Hi! New to the forum.  Been researching EVs for the past year.  Have a couple of BEV pre-orders / reservations submitted and been participating in a few EV specific forums to learn as much as I can about this growing type of transportation.  One of the YouTube channels I subscribe to did a POV ride on the FUV and also an interview of the Arcimoto CEO.  I couldn't help but think, now that looks like fun!  Never owned a motorcycle but I could possibly see riding around town in an FUV.  Would really like to see and test ride an FUV.  Hopefully Arcimoto will swing through the Midwest again soon (read they were in Chicago back in Oct 2018) but I'm not holding my breath as they currently have no events planned for any destination according to their website.   In the mean time I'm reviewing their financials to determine a potential investment / stock purchase.  In addition, hope to learn more about Arcimoto and the FUV from you all.
[+] 1 user Likes EyeOnFUV's post