Hula Holdings
    Go To Post #1
HULA Holdings and Arcimoto Partner to Create EV Oasis: the “Gas Station” of the Future
HULA Holdings Reserves 100 Arcimoto FUVs for Electric Vehicle Rental Fleet

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/2...e-EV-Oasis
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
From the article :

"delivery, last mile, and hospitality applications throughout the San Diego region"

Has Arcimoto shown a "delivery" configuration for the SRK (i.e., something with a cargo capacity "bolt-on")? I can absolutely see SRKs as the perfect solution for zipping a hotel guest around the neighborhood (neighborhood of 30 miles!) and sight-seeing, but room for luggage and shopping would be a must when both seats are filled.
    Go To Post #1
The trailer hitch option allows towing a small trailer (flatbed or enclosed) for added cargo capacity.

Go To Post #1
I was curious about the dimensions of the cargo box. It would be highly convenient for uber-to-airport rentals if it could hold a small bag at least the dimensions of an airline carry-on bag..

Next question: How does a company with a new reservation of 100 FUVs to be delivered later this year affect my reservation due in Q1 2019?
    Go To Post #1
(02-15-2018, 12:36 AM)AnimalCage Wrote: Next question: How does a company with a new reservation of 100 FUVs to be delivered later this year affect my reservation due in Q1 2019?

It doesn't.

1. We are not planning to deliver all 100 of Hula's vehicles this year. Mark's quote may have been a bit misleading on that point. We are planning to deliver 5 pilot vehicles to them in Q2 of this year, but that falls within a number of vehicles we have earmarked as "marketing vehicles," and has already been factored into the delivery estimates we are giving those who send us email inquiries.

2. The rest will be delivered throughout the following year, through Q2 2019. And all 100 have actually been in the reservation queue for quite some time, as discussions for this deal have been in the works for a while. You may have seen Mark tease it on Facebook recently: https://www.facebook.com/mark.frohnmayer...5977733405.
    Go To Post #1
Wait ... what is this?!!? A person working for a company that actually knows what is going on, whose comments are correct, and 'facts' or 'specs' aren't changed every 3-6 months? Things are actually *planned for*? That can't possibly be correct!

(Don't worry if you are scratching your head, Eric - it's a comment about a different company that seems to do none of those things I mentioned - quite the opposite, in fact.)
    Go To Post #1
That is EXACTLY how reputations are made .... and lost! Congratulations to SRK!
    Go To Post #1
(02-15-2018, 09:50 AM)paravil Wrote: That is EXACTLY how reputations are made .... and lost! Congratulations to SRK!

Huh? What? Not following what you're saying there.
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
Exactly what is stated! A potential customer put a relevant question. It was promptly answered and the uncertainty as to delivery date was clarified. This is in direct contrast to what is so often criticised with a different (unnamed) competitor!
    Go To Post #1
You aren't going to forsake the little people for the sake of prestige and a money grab? Who are you people?!