New Output PDX Video
    Go To Post #1
New Output PDX Video
Click to play the video...
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
Great interview. The magic behind the FUV is its unique blend of traditional two-wheeled motorcycle, safety, utility, electric power and affordability.  Unlike attempts from other manufacturers, this isn't a car with three wheels or a fully enclosed capsule that keeps one isolated from the driving experience.  Arcimoto found a way to capitalize on these key features and turn out a product that hits the mark in a variety of ways.  Combine open-air driving without helmet and the fun will follow.  It's better than a convertible and safer than a bike.  It's maneuverable, it's compact, it's easy to operate and it's reasonably fast.  And it looks kinda cool too.  

I have a friend that works for Apple and he owns several motorbikes (mostly vintage).  He's seen the FUV and thinks it's sharp.  I can't wait to take it to Cupertino and give him on a tour around the streets.  I bet I'll get a few onlookers. Wink
    Go To Post #1
I like how the only two people who own the finished product both call it a spaceship. Big Grin
    Go To Post #1
(02-16-2018, 03:12 PM)Kepesk Wrote: I like how the only two people who own the finished product both call it a spaceship.  Big Grin

FUS!