Revive Chat?
    Go To Post #1
I'm thinking about bringing back live online "lightbox" style chats.
Either Sunday or Monday nights for a couple of hours.

This would be a cross-site chat hosted on one of the sites.
Where everyone could get together and shoot the **** in real time.
It's be great if we could get some fairly knowledge-able members in the chat room.

Thoughts?
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
That sounds like a good thing.  Folks can express thoughts, wishes, gripes... well hopefully not too many gripes. ;-) It'll probably be even more beneficial when the FUV's start hitting the road.
    Go To Post #1
(02-24-2018, 12:49 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: I'm thinking about bringing back live online "lightbox" style chats.
Either Sunday or Monday nights for a couple of hours.

This would be a cross-site chat hosted on one of the sites.
Where everyone could get together and shoot the **** in real time.
It's be great if we could get some fairly knowledge-able members in the chat room.

Thoughts?

I think it is a good idea-  I can see some uses for it pre-delivery and post delivery. When I go to Eugene to pick up our SS FUV I am planning on meeting with Arcimoto and getting as much information as possible. I have been compiling a list of questions to ask and I am looking for input on the list. Rod
    Go To Post #1
I love the idea. My availability on the evenings is spotty but I'll be there when I can.
    Go To Post #1
Thanks for the positive response guys.
I want to see how far I get on getting cross-site access first...
For a number of beneficial reasons. I'll probably have the first one in a couple of weeks.

I'll post a poll here and on the other sites to see what the best evening would be for the majority.

Look for the poll in a couple of days. I'll keep you updated.
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
(02-25-2018, 02:17 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: Thanks for the positive response guys.
I want to see how far I get on getting cross-site access first...
For a number of beneficial reasons. I'll probably have the first one in a couple of weeks.

I'll post a poll here and on the other sites to see what the best evening would be for the majority.

Look for the poll in a couple of days. I'll keep you updated.

Please take our poll(s) that will let us know what day and time works best for you.

http://srkowners.com/showthread.php?tid=...n=lastpost
    Go To Post #1
(03-10-2018, 11:04 AM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: Please take our poll(s) that will let us know what day and time works best for you.

No choice of multi choices.  For instance  all time slots would work for me. So I clicked middle one.
[+] 1 user Likes PAX's post
    Go To Post #1
(03-11-2018, 02:22 AM)PAX Wrote: No choice of multi choices.  For instance  all time slots would work for me. So I clicked middle one.

Thanks PAX.
It's been a heck of a night folks.
I had a glitch that took many hours to solve.
As most things IT, it was simple. Not my doing, but simple.

In the process, I reloaded the "Like" plugin and I'm sorry to say that we lost all of our "Likes".
That was not really the issue, but it was getting down to some degree of desperation at that point.

I am truly sorry for that loss, but it does mean we can start liking posts all over again.

If you haven't taken the chat day and time poll yet, please give us some feedbacvk.
Let us know what day and time works best for you.
And... MARCH FORWARD... Or you'll be late for work tomorrow.

Go To Post #1
There appears to be little new information to chat about.  The good news is the Signature Series are being assembled and delivered, the AMP is being tooled to ramp production, some A Team members are focused on finalizing the engineering/design of the enclosure options, finalizing the official FUV options list and pricing, and for me the seemingly long wait for the official email order form and or personal experience reporting from the Signature Series Owners.

Attached Files
.gif   E38F9822-A043-47F7-BF7E-C9EFB3329C72.gif (Size: 532 bytes / Downloads: 25)

[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
(03-10-2018, 11:04 AM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: Please take our poll(s) that will let us know what day and time works best for you.

Thanks to everyone who "voted" in our poll.
I'm going to compile the results from all the EV3 forums early next week.
I'll be scheduling the first weekly chat on either Sunday Mar. 25 or Monday Mar. 26 depending on the final poll tally.

If you haven't "voted" for the evening and time that works best for you, please do so before Tuesday Mar. 20th.