Resend Activation Email
    Go To Post #1
There are some members who registered some time ago and have not yet activated their accounts.
If you registered for a membership at SRKOwners.com, and did not receive your Activation Email...
You can try following these steps. If these steps do not work, please contact me.

First, check that the mail has not been sent into the junk/spam mail folder.
Mail could land in your junk folder due to a variety of reasons, such as...
The host’s server being blacklisted for previous sendings of spam.

You may want to add us ("admin@srkowners.com") to your safe sender (white) list in your email application.

If you did not find your verification link email in your junk/spam mail folder and you added our email address to your safe sender list...
You can do the following to have your Verification Email resent.
  • Click on "Resend Activation Email" in your User Profile, (fig 2.)
  • Type in your email address and click on "Request Activation Code", (fig. 3.)

Also, if you have not activated your account, you will see an error message containing a "Resend Activation Code" link...
if you attempt any actions that are only allowed by activated members... for example, replying to a post, (fig. 4)

The screenshots are from the EV3 Backroom, but give accurate examples of what to look for on all the sites.
Hopefully this will help you to activate your account so you can enjoy all the features of the forums.
If you need any assistance at any time for any reason, please don't hesitate to contact me.

.jpg   email_verification1.jpg (Size: 75.77 KB / Downloads: 43)
.jpg   email_verification2.jpg (Size: 98.67 KB / Downloads: 43)

.jpg   email_verification3.jpg (Size: 62.39 KB / Downloads: 43)
.jpg   email_verification4.jpg (Size: 108.48 KB / Downloads: 43)
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.