Retired in Colorado
    Go To Post #1
Hi, I'm a retired electrical engineer living in norther Colorado. I'm pre-order #1358. I've followed Arcimoto for several years and can't wait to get my FUV. Having owned, built, and worked on bikes my entire life I am excited about an all electric one. I have a spot in my shop right next to my Indian and Goldwing trike just waiting for the FUV.
[+] 1 user Likes ricschug's post
    Go To Post #1
Welcome ricschug!  Sweet collection of bikes!  The FUV will be my first.  I was planning on a collection of enclosed three wheelers.

Go To Post #1
Welcome from #1570. Had bikes, but only one at a time, and never a trike. Looking forward to my first test ride!
    Go To Post #1
Welcome ricshug! The anticipation is certainly exciting.  My wife and I just found out we're pre-order #542!  It looks like a potential Q4 2018 delivery.  I'm looking forward to trike experience on some back roads in our neck of the woods.  Silky smooth electric power should make for a fun ride.
    Go To Post #1
Welcome ricschug!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
    Go To Post #1
(03-30-2018, 05:40 AM)Tightapex Wrote: Welcome ricshug! The anticipation is certainly exciting.  My wife and I just found out we're pre-order #542!  It looks like a potential Q4 2018 delivery.  I'm looking forward to trike experience on some back roads in our neck of the woods.  Silky smooth electric power should make for a fun ride.

Me too. I'm interested to see how it does on our mountain roads here in Colorado. My expectations are probably very high but from what I currently understand about the design I think it will meet them.

(04-01-2018, 12:50 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: Welcome ricschug!

Thanks Dale
[+] 1 user Likes ricschug's post
    Go To Post #1
Hey Ricschug, a fellow preorder from Colorado! I just moved here last Summer, WAN Engineer at Zayo. I got an email 3/1/19 from Arcimoto saying my Evergreen was almost ready:

“⚡?? Your FUV Pre-order is almost ready ??⚡”

Too bad they hadn’t updated my address from Washington state. I moved too early!!!
    Go To Post #1
HI  Wulauki,

where is co? I'm near Loveland. Sounds like if you want an Evergreen don't tell them you moved. I'm worried that they won't make the FUV available to our area for a long time since most orders appear to be on the coasts. Hope I'm wrong.
    Go To Post #1
I’m just south of Denver in Lone Tree.