Glove Compartment
    Go To Post #1
Received This From Arcimoto Yesterday

"The Signature Series dash area is tight and there is no glove compartment built in to those vehicles, but we are trying to design a small dash storage area into the regular-scale production models."
[+] 1 user Likes Flyby's post
    Go To Post #1
The could maybe fit a glove compartment into the new side enclosures.

Rick promised me that the doors would be available by now. If they don´t appear soon ..... I´ll just have to purchase a new Lit C-1 ....
[+] 2 users Like paravil's post
    Go To Post #1
I would bet you a lot of money that you will be able to buy a FUV with side panels long before the first Lit C-1 is sold.
    Go To Post #1
Well then, Dan ... if not the Lit C-1, then that other tilting three-wheeler made by that lady in Hong Kong? (Or any of the other story book promises that never seem to materialise)
    Go To Post #1
Paravil,  you have to admit the good news is the base model FUV is in production, SS FUVs deliveries underway,  production ramp in process, followed by this week’s New York Auto Show excitement. The enclosure panels and glovebox reveals are an engineering/production cakewalk in comparison to R&D of the vehicle itself.   Simply no reason to think the enclosure panels won’t materialize. There is currently one FUV reservation in Germany that I’m aware of..........YOU may as well make it two. Smile

Go To Post #1
I'm still a little surprised we're not seeing a cup holder on these. But I'm sure a solution will become apparent. Big Grin
    Go To Post #1
(04-07-2018, 05:58 PM)Kepesk Wrote: I'm still a little surprised we're not seeing a cup holder on these.  But I'm sure a solution will become apparent.  Big Grin
The solution was apparent....................at least on Blue. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
(04-07-2018, 04:45 PM)Rickb Wrote: Paravil,  you have to admit the good news is the base model FUV is in production, SS FUVs deliveries underway,  production ramp in process, followed by this week’s New York Auto Show excitement. The enclosure panels and glovebox reveals are an engineering/production cakewalk in comparison to R&D of the vehicle itself.   Simply no reason to think the enclosure panels won’t materialize. There is currently one FUV reservation in Germany that I’m aware of..........YOU may as well make it two. Smile

My understanding is that the SS models are not complete and the beta models have also not been produced via a "production" line.  Mass production after that, even at a low rate, is probably not likely until 3rd quarter at best, and 4th quarter more likely.  I don't expect to reasonably see production doors until that time.  Not complaining, it's just better to have realistic expectations.
[+] 1 user Likes alexanmh's post
    Go To Post #1
Nice Rick! I was thinking of designing my own 3D printable solution once I can get mine (and can do proper measurement and testing). They must have really ran out of space inside the Sig Series squeezing in all those extra features not to have the Alpha cup holder. Frankly, I'm not surprised. It's a lot of tech to cram into that tiny front end.
    Go To Post #1
The Stash Box:  http://www.twistedthrottle.com/stash-box...d-throttle

Attached Files
.jpeg   A479C9BD-B337-4C82-8546-98FBDE9B7E71.jpeg (Size: 43.71 KB / Downloads: 48)

[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post