Houston, We Have Assembly!
    Go To Post #1
[Image: 31047756_10160394113255074_8927127621095..._EC759.jpg]
Arcimoto says there are six FUVs in the picture, but I can't find #6.

Admin edit: Click on the thumbnail to view the full image.
[+] 1 user Likes jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
Jim, I stared so long at the photo I saw 10 FUVs.  I did count 6 FUV frames in the other photo.

Go To Post #1
There is visible progress since I was there *yesterday*! So exciting.

Look closely at the blue one... that's a new tailbox they're putting on it. Big Grin

Also they totally didn't show the entire pile of frames in that other picture.
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
(04-20-2018, 06:10 AM)Kepesk Wrote: There is visible progress since I was there *yesterday*!  So exciting.

Look closely at the blue one... that's a new tailbox they're putting on it.  Big Grin

Also they totally didn't show the entire pile of frames in that other picture.

I picked up on that tailbox right away.  That is an absolute must-have for mine.
    Go To Post #1
I actually see 7 in the photo. If you zoom into the background, right above the tailbox there is a frame and then to the left of the frame you can see the back tire of another one.
    Go To Post #1
There are five yellow boxes on the floor. It looks like the last yellow box has "something" in it.

And Light Blue's cargo box... is it two level? Lower access to the bottom from the sides, and rear access to the upper?
    Go To Post #1
Beyond the most exciting fact that Arcimoto is getting closer to FUV reservationist deliveries, the next best thing is that Arcimoto is on track to be the next successful made in the USA startup vehicle manufacturer since Tesla.  Perhaps not all of the FUV’s component parts are made in the USA, but many; a jobs provider and huge boost to Eugene’s local economy.  I bet Arcimoto has a tremendous amount of community support.  Tangible everyday progress.

[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
(04-20-2018, 03:11 PM)jetpad Wrote: I actually see 7 in the photo. If you zoom into the background, right above the tailbox there is a frame and then to the left of the frame you can see the back tire of another one.

Aha!  Yes, I see the rollcage and part of the front end of what appears to be a dark blue FUV behind the wire shelving and stepladder.  That rear tire you see is mounted on another FUV (black?) with a rear cargo box.  I can spot an Oregon license plate on it.  I'm guessing those two are both earlier Gen8 vehicles we've seen in most of the videos.
    Go To Post #1
Computer, enhance!

[Image: FB_IMG_1524259005453_1524259286575.png]

The one on the left is the red Alpha. The one on the right is maybe the ETC? I noticed them there when I popped in the other day but I was two engrossed by the new vehicles to pay much attention to those details.
    Go To Post #1
This has been more fun than playing Where's Waldo!
[+] 1 user Likes jimball's post