FUV Sightings
    Go To Post #1
An FUV blew past when I was waiting at an intersection today. I was a few cars back so I didn't see which one it was, but still, awesome!

I remember a time when I maybe saw one SRK in the wild per year. Those days are gone!
[+] 2 users Like Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
(06-26-2018, 03:10 AM)Kepesk Wrote: An FUV blew past when I was waiting at an intersection today.  I was a few cars back so I didn't see which one it was, but still, awesome!

I remember a time when I maybe saw one SRK in the wild per year.  Those days are gone!
It will be fun to watch the FUVs Fall migration patterns and to be the first FUV sighting in my neck of the woods.

Go To Post #1
Spotted one on the road today! I think it was #7 (yellow), but it may also have been #2 (orange). I wasn't quite close enough to tell for sure
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
The engineering vehicle with the fancy wrap blew past me in traffic today. #8 I think? That was fun; I had never seen that one on the road before. I even caught it on my dash cam.

[Image: arcimoto08.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
Although I have not seen one in person, I am eagerly waiting for somebody to say, “Holy crap, I just saw Rick blow by me in his fancy FUV!” ?

[+] 2 users Like Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
And a trailer hitch, no less!
    Go To Post #1
Nice catch! I didn't even notice it had the hitch attached.
    Go To Post #1
Here are a couple of pics of the engineering FUV pulling my little motorcycle trailer that I loaned AM for testing purposes.
[Image: DF8_E4_FEF_DF0_C_4_C5_E_8320_09_E8738_DCFE4.jpg]

[Image: C8106_E96_B72_B_43_AB_A8_D5_93_B8_FD786791.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
I passed a blue one on the road today. Not sure which blue one. But they sure are getting around!
    Go To Post #1
I wonder what color I’ll see when I fly by your FUV in my White Hot FUV.