Impatiently waiting
    Go To Post #1
Greetings all.  I just found this forum last week in one of my occasional searches for Arcimoto news.  I was intrigued to read the real-world experiences of "PAX" upon first delivery and hope to see more folks post their experience.  I hope to learn whether it has the range and reliability to really work for me.  My Jan 22 2016 $100 pre-order receipt begins with #1368- I suppose that means I'm 1368th in line.
Richard in Houston,TX
[+] 3 users Like RichW's post
    Go To Post #1
Welcome RichW! Good to hear forum member experiences from both early adopter SS Owners PAX (Red) and Creativeguy (Yellow).

Go To Post #1
Welcome, Rich! June has been an exciting month! You got me beat by about 200 in line. Very anxious to hear some long-term reports, as I also need acceptable range for my 90-mile-a day commute.
    Go To Post #1
(06-21-2018, 03:08 PM)RichW Wrote: Greetings all.  I just found this forum last week in one of my occasional searches for Arcimoto news.  I was intrigued to read the real-world experiences of "PAX" upon first delivery and hope to see more folks post their experience.  I hope to learn whether it has the range and reliability to really work for me.  My Jan 22 2016 $100 pre-order receipt begins with #1368- I suppose that means I'm 1368th in line.
Richard in Houston,TX

Welcome aboard, Rich!  You may want to send an email to  info@acrcimoto.com  and inquire as to where you are in line.  The reason I suggest this is because my April 3, 2016 pre-order receipt begins with #1681.  However, on September 29, 2017, via a response to an email to Arcimoto, I was advised that my place in line was 691.  It would seem that the pre-order receipt number is not an indication of your position in the Production Queue.  You may be getting your FUV sooner than you think.  Good Luck!  

Mark in St. Charles, Missouri
    Go To Post #1
Hah, yeah, the receipt number is pretty meaningless. I originally thought my order number was over 7000!

Welcome to the gang.
    Go To Post #1
Thanks all.  That's good to hear I am not as far back in line as I thought and I'm sure hoping for the factory to come on-line smoothly so they can really start cranking out these puppys.  I know just from what PAX has posted it will work great for my daily commute.  But it would be awesome if they can really get the range up to 100 miles or so - that would take care of everything for me.