New User Registration Fixed
    Go To Post #1
Good morning.

It has come to my attention that new user registration has not been working over the past week or so. This is due to a bug in a software update, and the issue has now been resolved.

New is we registration should work just fine now. Enjoy!
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
I'm back. Couldn't login and couldn't notify you that the captcha was broken. Glad someone got through. Tnx.
[+] 1 user Likes dmapes's post
    Go To Post #1
Apologies for the difficulties. I think everything is smoothed out now, and I'll do more thorough testing during future software upgrades.

Glad you're back!
    Go To Post #1
Finally! I was booted out a couple of weeks ago when the problem first surfaced. It was not just a problem with new membership registration. My old password no longer worked and attempts to get a new password were unsuccessful. When the system finally sent me a new password, it didn't work. I could not even get a help request to go through. All seems to be good today. New password was accepted, and It looks like I was able to change my password back to what I wanted.
    Go To Post #1
I do intend to implement a new form for submitting help requests even if you can't log in. Hopefully that will help if this sort of thing ever happens again.
    Go To Post #1
No wonder it’s been so quiet lately. I was able to log in, but didn’t have anything new to add. Smile

Go To Post #1
I imagine there will be a lot to talk about tomorrow. Wink