404 not found errors
    Go To Post #1
I get the dreaded https 404 not found message about half the time I try to open this url (fuvowners.com) from my bookmarked link.  Any idea or explanation what's going on?
    Go To Post #1
I'm not sure what's happening; I haven't been seeing that problem. I'll check things out. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Go To Post #1
(08-23-2018, 10:01 PM)Kepesk Wrote: I'm not sure what's happening; I haven't been seeing that problem.  I'll check things out.  Is anyone else having this problem?

I think I may have found the problem, or the source of the problem.  I checked the properties of my bookmark for this site and it was the old srkowners.com url.  I updated it to fuvowners.com and it seems to have fixed it.
    Go To Post #1
Oh weird. Thanks for narrowing down the problem; the srkowners address should not be doing that. I'll work on a fix.
    Go To Post #1
that may have been my problem as well ...
    Go To Post #1
I have not had a single 404 error since I updated the url to fuvowners.com in my favorites list.
    Go To Post #1
This is a test message only.
    Go To Post #1
If my mouse hovers above the Reservation map link at the home page, it points to srkowners.com instead of fuvowners.com. You might change that link to avoid some 404s.
    Go To Post #1
Thanks! I have fixed the reservation map and a couple of the other things causing 404 errors, but I don't think I've found them all yet. I'll keep at it.
    Go To Post #1
The following google search finds a few pages referencing the old URL :

srkowners site:fuvowners.com