WooHoo! Arcimoto in KC this weekend!
    Go To Post #1
Got my test drive reserved!  Big Grin Only downer - rain predicted. (60% chance of showers) Sad

Rain or shine, I will be there. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
I’m scheduled for a test drive this month too..............and an AMP tour.  Double WooHoo!

Go To Post #1
My father-in-law test drove in the rain. He barely got wet. Unless it's sideways rain, you should be fine. ?
    Go To Post #1
Awesome, I am scheduled for this Monday in Boulder, Co. Can't wait. We will have to all post and compare notes after the test drives. It might rain here Monday, which I would prefer. I want to see how dry myself and my wife stay. This will help on my determination if doors are needed.

Jimball did you get an email confirmation?
[+] 1 user Likes ricschug's post
    Go To Post #1
I am scheduled for Kansas City as well.  Should be a very interesting and educational experience.
    Go To Post #1
(10-03-2018, 03:04 PM)ricschug Wrote: Awesome, I am scheduled for this Monday in Boulder, Co. Can't wait. We will have to all post and compare notes after the test drives. It might rain here Monday, which I would prefer. I want to see how dry myself and my wife stay. This will help on my determination if doors are needed.

Jimball did you get an email confirmation?

Yes.  Supposed to print it out and use the QR code to enter the event.  Well, printer is fubar & my Dumbphone only works where there is wifi - and does not display the QR code anyway. Dodgy
    Go To Post #1
(10-03-2018, 06:26 PM)jimball Wrote: Yes.  Supposed to print it out and use the QR code to enter the event.  Well, printer is fubar & my Dumbphone only works where there is wifi - and does not display the QR code anyway. Dodgy

Interesting I never received anything. I'm sure they have our names so we both should be able to get in.
    Go To Post #1
I'm reserved for Kansas City also. See you all there.
[+] 1 user Likes Buzzard Bait's post
    Go To Post #1
I will be away but my wife is reserved for Boulder.
    Go To Post #1
Arcimoto has assured me that the event will go on "rain or shine." If it's severe, they may move the event. Also, no problem not being able to print my ticket. They said I'll be able to get in.