Q3 2018 Financial Results Webcast Friday
    Go To Post #1
The Q3 financial results webcast has been delayed till Friday.  Here's the new details:

Date: Friday, November 16, 2018
Time: 2:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time)
Webcast: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_U9P6...1ibD0-F1kg

The last two webcasts have started with the first look at the quarterly update video, so I for one am excited for this one.
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
Well that was a short one! Due to some financial... thing, they didn't have the usual discussion and Q&A, and the video was short and very fast paced.

They've renamed the Pilots the A series and split it into three subreleases (I think?), and will build the first 6 over the next 6 weeks.

There were other details too, but it just flew by so fast I couldn't wrap my head around all of it. I don't see a playback video yet, but when I do I'll post it (unless someone else does first).

I also noticed the Vehicle page of the website was updated recently with a new specs page that appears to slightly shift which features are standard and which are optional.
https://www.arcimoto.com/vehicle/

Also, my bald head made it into the video, so enjoy that I guess? (haha)
    Go To Post #1
There it is.

Go To Post #1
Wow, under three minutes? That's an insanely short earnings update call!
    Go To Post #1
Short and Sweet!  Who could ask for anything more?  Targets look good.  Questions regarding final technical specs will likely be answered during the A Series Phase.  The Q1 reservationist FUV launch is exciting.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
(11-17-2018, 01:52 AM)Rickb Wrote: Short and Sweet!  Who could ask for anything more?  Targets look good.  Questions regarding final technical specs will likely be answered during the A Series Phase.  The Q1 reservationist FUV launch is exciting.

Sounds like another stock offering is out.  Cash will be gone by the end of November otherwise.  Not what I wanted to hear.  The next few weeks sound critical.  I am hoping that they will make it.
    Go To Post #1
Yeah looks like a bit of a rough patch. I hope they get the funding they need; they have a really exciting thing going. I would invest more if it were in the budget.

Bummer that it means we couldn't get a more detailed update.
    Go To Post #1
(11-17-2018, 04:03 AM)gregbinahurry Wrote: Sounds like another stock offering is out.  Cash will be gone by the end of November otherwise.  Not what I wanted to hear.  The next few weeks sound critical.  I am hoping that they will make it.
Did I miss the part about your stated Arcimoto cash shortage with a zero cash balance by the end of November?  I didn’t sense any critical financial issues or indication of a rough patch in the update video.  Investors are blocked from buying additional $FUV shares?  Did I miss that too?

Go To Post #1
No, they're doing a secondary stock offering. The part about the cash shortage is in the financial statements and press release: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/2...-Corporate
[+] 1 user Likes Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
Thanks.  I just now received Arcimoto’s quarterly update email......and yes I do see the rough $pot.