#698 - Tom here
    Go To Post #1
What’s up? I’m a resident of Salem OR where I work for the state. I’m super passionate about EVs and I’m too poor for a Tesla. I’m looking for a daily commuter that will mostly stay in town (6-12 miles a day) and I plan to try and go no doors since we don’t get a lot of snow or ice. We’ll see. I’ve test driven an FUV and I have every intention of buying one as soon as they will sell me one.

I love to debate (read: argue) but it’s rarely personal. I’m just an opinionated jerk. Let me know if I’m going too crazy and I’ll simmer down. I’m here to learn things I didn’t know about Arcimoto and the FUV and mingle with like minded individuals. I’m also a shareholder and I intend to ride this baby to $100 or zero, but preferably something closer to the former.
    Go To Post #1
Tom, Welcome to the Forum. My Forum experience has been that members share some views and experiences, have some views, experiences, needs/wants that vary, but little need to argue here. Perhaps my view is debateable!

Go To Post #1
Welcome to the board Tom.  I was also told that I am number 698 so now I am wondering how many 698's are out there.  Maybe I am 698b and you are 698a.  Either way we should both be 1st quarter, right?
    Go To Post #1
Perhaps one of your reservation numbers changed due to a cancellation? Would be interesting to double check so you aren’t fighting over the number even though they will ship on the same day! Smile

Go To Post #1
Reservation numbers have changed as a few reservationists have requested refunds.

Welcome!
    Go To Post #1
(11-21-2018, 06:17 PM)Kepesk Wrote: Reservation numbers have changed as a few reservationists have requested refunds.  

Welcome!

Good point.  Never thought of that.  Don't want to see cancellations but not sad about moving up in line a little bit.  Did you guys see Mark's posting in facebook yesterday?  Alluded to the fact that fully loaded machines might come first but wouldn't affect our place in line.  Not sure how that is supposed to work.

(11-21-2018, 07:19 PM)gregbinahurry Wrote: Good point.  Never thought of that.  Don't want to see cancellations but not sad about moving up in line a little bit.  Did you guys see Mark's posting in facebook yesterday?  Alluded to the fact that fully loaded machines might come first but wouldn't affect our place in line.  Not sure how that is supposed to work.

Here is the rest of what he said.

Mark Frohnmayer To Mihir’s original point, the first ones out the gate will be loaded, lower volume, and more expensive than our targets once we are at scale. Some will want them, some will want to wait. For those who want to wait, we will definitely save your place in the queue relative to everyone else.

(11-21-2018, 07:19 PM)gregbinahurry Wrote: Good point.  Never thought of that.  Don't want to see cancellations but not sad about moving up in line a little bit.  Did you guys see Mark's posting in facebook yesterday?  Alluded to the fact that fully loaded machines might come first but wouldn't affect our place in line.  Not sure how that is supposed to work.

Mark Frohnmayer To Mihir’s original point, the first ones out the gate will be loaded, lower volume, and more expensive than our targets once we are at scale. Some will want them, some will want to wait. For those who want to wait, we will definitely save your place in the queue relative to everyone else.

Go To Post #1
Fully loaded?  Confusing to me unless he means they will initially offer the long range battery pak only (which few people want/need) and/or expensive options like hard and soft-shell enclosure options, but those are simply attachable/detachable add-on options and need those prior to full climate control.  I was told during the amp tour the hardshell enclosures would not be available until sometime after the start of deliveries.

Go To Post #1
I thought I read somewhere that cancellations would be turned into rentail vehicles, so no one's queue number would be changing. Yes? No?
[+] 1 user Likes AnimalCage's post
    Go To Post #1
(11-21-2018, 07:03 AM)Tom Wrote: What’s up?  I’m a resident of Salem OR where I work for the state.  I’m super passionate about EVs and I’m too poor for a Tesla.  

Why don't you just buy a 3,4,6-year-old LEAF for $6-9K ?
    Go To Post #1
(11-21-2018, 06:17 PM)Kepesk Wrote: Reservation numbers have changed as a few reservationists have requested refunds.  

Welcome!

Hrm... I wonder if I'm lower than #20 now? It has been nearly a year since I got my position confirmed, and they said they would "...be talking very soon about your vehicle configuration and potential involvement in our pilot program."