New lows
    Go To Post #1
Well, as I’ve told my wife I won’t buy any more FUV stock for a bit all I can do as we hit new lows today (any thoughts on why?) is write this post and try not to check the stock every few minutes.
    Go To Post #1
Please take your concerns and attemped speculative discussion of $FUV to the FUV Facebook Forum or better yet, we value all opinions regarding anything FUV or $FUV and I’ll make every effort to stay off this thread.

Go To Post #1
Buying FUV stock should be a long-term investment for the average person. Stock traders attempting to make a quick buck will not succeed. FUV share prices will remain low until they start shipping to retail customers and begin generating significant revenue.
[+] 2 users Like jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
Rick - Yeah this section is literally called company and stock. Feel free not to click on anything posted in here.

Jim - Haven’t sold my stock nor do I plan to.

I also grasp that the stock won’t hit any record highs until they start delivering retail models. I’m simply curious if anyone has any insight as to why we are hitting new lows right now. I’m not asking for speculation. Feel free to say “I don’t know.” It’s possible there is no good, concrete reason.
[+] 1 user Likes Tom's post
    Go To Post #1
I don't think there's a good concrete reason - I'm a stockholder (both from the IPO and purchased later,) and I haven't gotten any required notices that might make sense. No public releases in the past few days to make obvious reason.

BUT - in the last quarterly update, they did mention that they only had cash-on-hand to last through the end of the month, and they had the extra offering to raise more money. It's possible that some investors are only hearing the "through the end of the month" part, and dumping, assuming they're about to go under.

I don't think they are - even if they didn't get a ton in their latest offering, they will almost certainly get loans to cover until shipments start.
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
(11-28-2018, 10:35 PM)CharonPDX Wrote: I don't think there's a good concrete reason - I'm a stockholder (both from the IPO and purchased later,) and I haven't gotten any required notices that might make sense.  No public releases in the past few days to make obvious reason.

BUT - in the last quarterly update, they did mention that they only had cash-on-hand to last through the end of the month, and they had the extra offering to raise more money.  It's possible that some investors are only hearing the "through the end of the month" part, and dumping, assuming they're about to go under.

I don't think they are - even if they didn't get a ton in their latest offering, they will almost certainly get loans to cover until shipments start.

That's what I'm thinking and this is the sort of thinking that makes me want to buy more stock.
[+] 1 user Likes Tom's post
    Go To Post #1
(11-28-2018, 09:32 PM)Tom Wrote: Rick - Yeah this section is literally called company and stock.  Feel free not to click on anything posted in here.

Jim - Haven’t sold my stock nor do I plan to.

I also grasp that the stock won’t hit any record highs until they start delivering retail models.  I’m simply curious if anyone has any insight as to why we are hitting new lows right now.  I’m not asking for speculation. Feel free to say “I don’t know.”  It’s possible there is no good, concrete reason.

Tom, you make a good point!  Smile

Go To Post #1
I've been threatening myself to buy stock for a while.. It seems now would be a good time, but I haven't a clue how to buy stock and not be taken advantage of by some stock broker.
    Go To Post #1
If you use a smartphone or a tablet, check out the app Robinhood. it's free stock trading and it's legit. I've used it to buy all my FUV stock since the IPO.
    Go To Post #1
Also (as a reminder), all points of view are welcome in this forum. Just keep it civil. The great thing about a forum is if you don't like the discussion, you don't have to click on that thread. ?