FUV EverGreen Series Reveal
    Go To Post #1
Just a thought in this discussion, if you look at Arcimoto’s marketing where they are pushing the ability to customize the vinyl wrap, a lot of the samples show full wraps including the trunk. I gotta imagine they wouldn’t give those examples unless they were actually offering it.
[+] 2 users Like DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
DanPDX, I agree on marketing the custom color vinyl, but then I was confused by the change made from the meet the Evergreen in the video to the Green Evergreen that was on display at the open house.

Go To Post #1
Rick yeah I wondered too. I guess what I mean is I don’t think it’s an issue with the vinyl sticking, but sadly would not be surprised if it’s a close thing?

Also I asked via email when this week we would hear about updated delivery estimates and his response was... ASAP!
Which is a non answer but seems like it means soon 🙏
[+] 1 user Likes DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Dan, I’m counting on this week as being the ASAP moment.

Go To Post #1
My email gave "We expect to begin FUV Evergreen Edition deliveries in June, and will be contacting you soon with your own estimated delivery window."

I then asked about getting a custom design, and was told "our designer will be reaching out in the next 30 days" - on May 30. I sincerely hope I don't get contacted about a custom design on June 29, when my delivery is supposed to be "in June." I followed up with "if getting a custom design will delay my delivery, just go for a stock option." and haven't heard back yet.
    Go To Post #1
I’m looking forward to seeing all the improvements to the production FUVs. My understanding that there are up to 100 improvements made to the final production model from the Signature Series and beta units. Improvements made in no small part because of feedback from us SS owners (I put over 3,000 miles on Goldie), and Beta testers and from the data collected from sensor and telemetry equipment installed on these early FUVs.
[+] 2 users Like CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
(06-16-2019, 10:17 PM)CreativeGuy Wrote: I’m looking forward to seeing all the improvements to the production FUVs. My understanding that there are up to 100 improvements made to the final production model from the Signature Series and beta units. Improvements made in no small part because of feedback from us SS owners (I put over 3,000 miles on Goldie), and Beta testers and from the data collected from sensor and telemetry equipment installed on these early FUVs.
The ebrake button (vs the pull brake) is a definite difference. I’m hoping it holds up and works correctly as it doesn’t have much testing.
    Go To Post #1
(06-05-2019, 07:54 AM)CharonPDX Wrote: My email gave "We expect to begin FUV Evergreen Edition deliveries in June, and will be contacting you soon with your own estimated delivery window."

I then asked about getting a custom design, and was told "our designer will be reaching out in the next 30 days" - on May 30. I sincerely hope I don't get contacted about a custom design on June 29, when my delivery is supposed to be "in June." I followed up with "if getting a custom design will delay my delivery, just go for a stock option." and haven't heard back yet.
I take it they haven’t answered your question yet. I suspect it’s because production will be over a month behind (probably 2-3) and they sent out the email prematurely.
[+] 1 user Likes harriska2's post
    Go To Post #1
And the beat goes on!

Go To Post #1
Well they did send out an update yesterday that testing will (hopefully) be completed in about 2 weeks at which point if all goes well they will start production. We'll see.