FUV EverGreen Series Reveal
    Go To Post #1
Harriska, I got an email asking for me to give him a ring. I really don’t know if I picked a color or not, possible I did. Maybe it was just an upsell and we are getting close to production so they are making calls to try one last attempt at getting people to fork over a bit more. I was intrigued enough that I may make a trip down on Thursday to look at colors. If I do I will try to take as many pictures as possible...
    Go To Post #1
(07-29-2019, 02:19 AM)DanPDX Wrote: Harriska, I got an email asking for me to give him a ring. I really don’t know if I picked a color or not, possible I did. Maybe it was just an upsell and we are getting close to production so they are making calls to try one last attempt at getting people to fork over a bit more. I was intrigued enough that I may make a trip down on Thursday to look at colors. If I do I will try to take as many pictures as possible...
Ohhhh goodie, goodie, goodie. I can’t wait to hear from you if you give them a visit Smile
    Go To Post #1
I would like to meet the real Evergreen Edition! A front, side, & rear photo, a 360 walk around video, and updated specs since Evergreens are delivering to retail customers. Important so we know exactly what it is we are getting for our $19,900. Also, some indicator of custom shop options that are available. I thought custom shop was color only, not styles and other ‘Arcimoto options’ available for what I thought was the ‘fully optioned’ Flagship FUV.

Go To Post #1
(09-27-2019, 05:38 PM)Rickb Wrote: I would like to meet the real Evergreen Edition! A front, side, & rear photo, a 360 walk around video, and updated specs since Evergreens are delivering to retail customers. Important so we know exactly what it is we are getting for our $19,900. Also, some indicator of custom shop options that are available. I thought custom shop was color only, not styles and other ‘Arcimoto options’ available for what I thought was the ‘fully optioned’ Flagship FUV.
The flagship is not fully optioned without full doors, paint, abs, and air conditioning. Maybe the Evergreen is a “half mast” Flagship.
    Go To Post #1
Custom Shop is for full designs. I'm getting a completely custom design on my Evergreen. Sadly, a prominent part of my design was to be on the rear door; and the hard doors aren't available, so my design won't be "all that it should be" when I get mine - I'll be getting the black cloth soft doors at delivery. But it's custom color, custom graphic design on the body panels.

I'm still waiting on word for exactly how much the "full cover" custom design will cost me... I'm hoping it isn't too much!

Evergreen is the "fully optioned with the options that are available now" option. :-P
[+] 2 users Like CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Please post a photo of the final custom shop design. Smile

Go To Post #1
I am still hoping to get my FUV by the end of June 2020, but I have waited way too long to have an EV. So I drew up specifications for my needs, which include climbing 1500 ft after every trip to town and a section of 20% grade. I researched e-bikes and did not find one that meets my needs and is affordable. So I researched components and have now ordered them, and my local bike shop can build it up. I hope to be on the road in 2-3 weeks. This should be a good time for the bike shop because it is between bike and ski seasons.

This makes doors more important on the FUV, because if the weather is nice and I have time and I don't have to carry too much I will use an e-bike. I haven't seen any pictures of an FUV with soft doors. Are they available now?
    Go To Post #1
(10-04-2019, 02:42 PM)DanCooper Wrote: I am still hoping to get my FUV by the end of June 2020, but I have waited way too long to have an EV. So I drew up specifications for my needs, which include climbing 1500 ft after every trip to town and a section of 20% grade. I researched e-bikes and did not find one that meets my needs and is affordable. So I researched components and have now ordered them, and my local bike shop can build it up. I hope to be on the road in 2-3 weeks. This should be a good time for the bike shop because it is between bike and ski seasons.

This makes doors more important on the FUV, because if the weather is nice and I have time and I don't have to carry too much I will use an e-bike. I haven't seen any pictures of an FUV with soft doors. Are they available now?

Lots of soft door pics on facebook. If these aren’t the finals it is really close to it.

[Image: IMG-8014.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8015.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8016.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8017.jpg]
    Go To Post #1
I hope the fit and finish of those soft doors is not final. Not the mechanism or latch system mind you, but the actual fabric wrapping and inside seams. I do t want to see folds or just unfinished edges on the inside.
My 2 cents
    Go To Post #1
Are those half doors only?