FUV EverGreen Series Reveal
    Go To Post #1
I wasn’t so concerned about appearance, but rather comfort. Won’t know for certain until I sit in it after taking delivery. I realize it could be as or more comfortable, but is a concern and shouldn’t have to be surprised and or need an upgrade on what is marketed as the top of the line $20KFUV. I suppose I could trek 500 miles back to Eugene for a test sit.

Go To Post #1
(05-28-2019, 12:46 AM)Rickb Wrote: I wasn’t so concerned about appearance, but rather comfort. Won’t know for certain until I sit in it after taking delivery. I realize it could be as or more comfortable, but is a concern and shouldn’t have to be surprised and or need an upgrade on what is marketed as the top of the line $20KFUV. I suppose I could trek 500 miles back to Eugene for a test sit.
I would ask if they have committed/ordered seats. The one in the Evergreen may not even be final :/
    Go To Post #1
That’s even more disconcerting. I ass.u.me it is with the fancy embroidered Arcimoto Logo on the headrest. Wait a minute, could be a peel off sticker. Seats better be ordered and 100 inventoried for the forthcoming Evergreen assembly. FLS?
[Image: 41-A82-FE0-4-FA8-4-E12-9-B40-D5-D946-DEB890.jpg]

Go To Post #1
It looked embroidered to me. They have a huge area that they enclosed with monster sized racks for inventory. It had lots of stuff in it but I didn’t look in there :/
    Go To Post #1
I noticed there are 2 Cargo Box Color options, the standard (solid Color) and the Sports (Body Color with color accent strip):

[Image: B57-FF03-C-ADA8-4-DE4-B194-ACBDC5-DDE05-C.jpg]

Go To Post #1
(05-28-2019, 03:55 AM)Rickb Wrote: I noticed there are 2 Cargo Box Color options, the standard (solid Color) and the Sports (Body Color with color accent strip):

[Image: B57-FF03-C-ADA8-4-DE4-B194-ACBDC5-DDE05-C.jpg]
The colored Evergreen model they have is black. With rounded corners I don’t see how they can apply vinyl. Which is why I don’t like black base color.
[Image: E5-BFAE1-C-7126-4982-9-B6-D-F9-B1-E1739442.jpg]

[Image: CDB2-AFBD-006-D-4022-B185-B52658-B39040.jpg]
    Go To Post #1
Vinyl wraps apply to fenders and auto body curved surfaces. It’s the color option I ordered. Smile

Go To Post #1
(05-28-2019, 03:57 PM)Rickb Wrote: If they can’t apply full or perhaps it’s cut to the curve and applied to the flat surfaces of lockable door front, with minimal exposed black or silver body color, then don’t show it on my order form. It’s the color option I ordered. Smile
I agree but there is a chance it won’t be colored. Their Evergreen certainly wasn’t. And it was weird that they put on extra green on the fenders for the Golf Fundraiser then took it off for the open house.
    Go To Post #1
I though that the extra green on the fenders looked really good, like it belonged there. Why would they remove it?
    Go To Post #1
Excellent example of how easily color/custom color can be changed.....color added or removed.