InsideHook Article/Interview
    Go To Post #1
InsideHook recently posted this brief interview with Mark:

https://www.insidehook.com/los-angeles/a...en-edition
    Go To Post #1
Quote: because the FUV parks three to a space

Does it still? I thought it was now too long to perpendicular park like a motorcycle.
    Go To Post #1
(02-22-2019, 06:18 AM)CharonPDX Wrote: Does it still? I thought it was now too long to perpendicular park like a motorcycle.

To your point, I am wondering if the Evergreed(typo but leaving it since it's so expensive! Big Grin ) edition shown in the video is even real, or just a skinned up version. Because they haven't shown it in any other videos, or test drives or anything. It's always an older model, wonder why they don't show people in the Evergreen Edition, unless it's not really completed just yet. Random thought that doesn't really relate to what you are saying, I just wonder if they have a fully completed one yet...
    Go To Post #1
According to Arcimoto’s website info and the vehicle used in the Evergreen reveal video, this is the completed Evergreen Edition, less the California doors:
[Image: 0-D9-B3468-2-BD1-4-CC9-B139-E2-EA5-ECB0830.jpg]

Go To Post #1
(02-22-2019, 07:59 PM)Rickb Wrote: According to Arcimoto’s website info and the vehicle used in the Evergreen reveal video, this is the completed Evergreen Edition, less the California doors:
[Image: 0-D9-B3468-2-BD1-4-CC9-B139-E2-EA5-ECB0830.jpg]

Yeah, it still has me wondering, as I was told the trunk won't look exactly like that, I think those holes, indents on the side are going away. And I thought we saw a post on here the other day that shows the rear seat handles going away, but they are in this picture?
Another off topic item I notice awhile back which has bothered me, do you guys notice the seem on that front right below the amber light? It looks like the carbon fiber look is just a vinyl wrap( I know it's not carbon fiber), not a big surprise, but surprised they wouldn't have a perfect seem or at least not have it visible for press photos. I am probably being anal, but if it's that obvious to me in a press photo, makes me wonder what the production version looks like in person.
    Go To Post #1
Looks like the Evergreen nose has been redesigned and is now made up of several smaller panels instead of a couple of larger ones. Perhaps a manufacturability issue?
    Go To Post #1
Just to make it easy to see
[Image: 218-EF518-1455-416-E-A0-AB-DEA60-E62-AA7-B.jpg]
    Go To Post #1
Dan, I don'e see that in the pic I"ve been looking at. Perhaps its just a cut in the decal. I wouldn't worry too much about that as its probably a one off defect. I'm more concerned about AM actually be able to produce the FUV. Mid February we should be seeing and hearing about many more FUVs by now. They appear to be falling behind. I worry that they started to address the 'production' phase way late in the process and that it is causing serious slips.
    Go To Post #1
(02-22-2019, 09:05 PM)ricschug Wrote: Dan, I don'e see that in the pic I"ve been looking at. Perhaps its just a cut in the decal. I wouldn't worry too much about that as its probably a one off defect. I'm more concerned about AM actually be able to produce the FUV. Mid February we should be seeing and hearing about many more FUVs by now. They appear to be falling behind. I worry that they started to address the 'production' phase way late in the process and that it is causing serious slips.

The guy at Arcimoto I chatted with about production (Jonathon Miller) prior to placing my $5k indicated production on the Evergreen models is starting in April-May. Which may be why we aren't seeing anything on production yet.
Although I agree, what have they done to date to give me confidence they will hit that deadline? They have really just over promised at every turn so far, hope they prove me wrong!
[+] 1 user Likes DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Looks like a seam in the vinyl wrap to my eye.  That wouldn’t be acceptable on my Evergreen, but barely noticeable on the Evergreen close up side shot photo at a different angle.   Not so much an issue based on how this reveal Evergreen may be used.  

Regarding over promising and under delivering, it’s not so much an issue since they have always delivered, sometimes later than anticipated, but delivered non-the-less.  Shit happens during what is a complicated get through the validation process and getting the fully certified production model to the starting line.  With that said, Arcimoto should be at the production starting line with the Evergreen reveal, ordering announcement, and asking for a $5K non-refundable deposit.  The mentioned April-May start should be a promised start not an anticipated start.

[Image: 530-D33-EB-10-DE-4960-872-E-420-FCF3-C7223.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post