Vote on color!
    Go To Post #1
Arcimoto is letting us vote on FUV colors. Check it out!

http://star.vote/fuvcolor/
    Go To Post #1
(03-03-2019, 08:32 PM)Kepesk Wrote: Arcimoto is letting us vote on FUV colors.  Check it out!

http://star.vote/fuvcolor/

I like in the renderings that the door panels are two toned.
    Go To Post #1
What was everyone’s favorite? I couldn’t decide between subtle black, or in your face yellow
    Go To Post #1
Great to see AM doing this. Plus I like the color layout, way better than a few decals. Its funny how something like this can get everyone excited. MY choice is probably the faint gold.
    Go To Post #1
I like the dark (one might say “ever”) green color. But my wife went “OOOOH!” instantly on seeing purple. So that might have to be the selection to have no buyer’s remorse from her. ?
    Go To Post #1
Yes, I like these much better than the decal options. I thought I was going for the orange but liked the light green better.
    Go To Post #1
Toss up 5 stars on Orange, Yellow, & White for the highest visibility colors.......and 4 Stars for Bluish/Aqua my wife’s pick.

Note:  If the Base Model Colors were going to be limited to 5.......the 5 Tesla colors would be the top five colors chosen by most drivers: Click on image to expand Smile

[Image: 2-A02492-E-6-F6-A-455-A-BACA-44-F80-EB7-F1-E2.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
I would, for safety, definitely consider the much brighter colors for visibility. The bright green is probably my favorite, along with the yellow, orange, and purple. Red works well too.. but blue is so.... plain. I'm sure it'll be popular, but it'll blend in with other cars too easily in my opinion still.
[+] 1 user Likes SquallLHeart's post
    Go To Post #1
Statistically safest colors: White, Yellow, Orange, and Lime Green

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Having ridden motorcycles all my life visibility is definitely a concern. But I don't think it will be a concern with the FUV as it has a fairly large frontal profile and with the 4 headlights as well as fender markers there should be no issue concerning visibility. So it may be better to just pick a color that you like and not pick one based solely on visibility. Having said all that even in a car sometimes other drivers don't see you. I know blink people shouldn't drive but I'm convinced that sometimes they do.
[+] 1 user Likes ricschug's post