What options will you get on your Arcimoto?
    Go To Post #1
Alas, I don't have the budget for the Evergreen, though I would love to have one.  Instead, I'll be waiting for my crack at the base model.  The only option I am considering now, is the trunk, and possibly doors in the future.

My use case changed to a daily trip to and from the local park and ride, about 2.5 miles away. The lot fills up by 7:00 am, except for the abundant motorcycle parking, which never fills up.  Thus, the Arcimoto definitely has value-add for me in that it will give me flexibility in choosing which bus to take.
    Go To Post #1
I have not seen a price list for the options yet, but it's looking like I'm going to need to lower my expectations considerably to keep things affordable. I'm hoping those removable doors are something I can purchase a few months or even a year after I get my basic $11,900.00 FUV. Essentials with the original purchase will be the longer range battery, but only if it gives me the range to travel to Joplin, Mo. & back on a single charge. The other must-have is the locking cargo box.

Based on what I'm seeing with the Evergreen, doors, a trailer hitch & saddlebags (or saddlebag bracket) are going to be priced out of my initial affordability. $20,000.00 or more price will push me toward a four wheeled vehicle of some sort.
    Go To Post #1
Has anyone seen a list of future options anywhere? More than what is listed in the Evergreen spec.
    Go To Post #1
The website FUV specs and options have disappeared and replaced with Evergreen options only. Perhaps being updated.

Go To Post #1
My guess is the website won’t show other options until after evergreen models have been delivered. They are spinning the Evergreen model as fully loaded and the only option at this stage so probably dont want people wondering about what options will be available in a year’s time, especially if they are options that don’t come with the evergreen *cough* full-doors *cough*
[+] 2 users Like DanPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
having a full enclosure option would be great for those really rainy days, but lockable cargo space would probably be the one thing I'd be sure to want as well as the extended range battery.
    Go To Post #1
The FUV Convertible is my favorite feature:  Full doors off for open air riding on the nicest of days and full doors on for fully enclosed rides on the not so nice days.  I hope to see a video showing the ease of attaching/detaching the half/full doors and their weight.

Go To Post #1
My top 5 option “hopes” are.
1) trailer hitch
2) half or full doors
3) backup camera
4) front brush guard, “baja bar”
5) 12 volt accessory socket.
    Go To Post #1
After driving it a few times over the years, a backup camera would be a *VERY* good idea. As would ultrasonic sensors on the "wheel pods" (one time I was backing it up, I came within an inch of hitting something with the wheel because it was so far out, and that was with no sides so I could actually see it directly - not sure how the visibility will be with doors on.)

12v accessory socket - meh, it has USB. There aren't many uses for a 12V over a USB in it. Although if you're going to add 12V, adding a 120V would be nice, too, so you could power household things off its big(ish) battery in a pinch.
    Go To Post #1
I think a backup camera and 120v are both GREAT ideas!