I need more content!
    Go To Post #1
(03-28-2019, 12:52 AM)DanPDX Wrote: Gotcha I thought you were saying that after the evergreen reveal they were told to change some of the parts, including headlights. I misread.

A post from Mark F. regarding the most recent FUV builds for final testing.

[Image: 81-B34-B92-4-A45-4-CE5-B2-E3-2-BD5-F10-AC356.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Wow, I never thought about that number being that high. Lot of time and money to get certified for vehicle production.
[+] 1 user Likes ricschug's post
    Go To Post #1
It's cool to hear they're cranking them out! Even if they aren't going to customers just yet.
    Go To Post #1
(03-28-2019, 11:32 PM)Kepesk Wrote: It's cool to hear they're cranking them out!  Even if they aren't going to customers just yet.

I would think that test vehicles that pass, or are modified as required to pass, could be offered for sale rather than sit around and take up space in the warehouse.
    Go To Post #1
It’s even better to know the FUV is close to officially meeting the FMVSS certification requirements. It is a long and complicated process. Congrats to the Arcimoto engineering, fabrication, and build Teams!

The test vehicles will likely head off to Arcimoto Rentail Centers.

The Arcimoto engineers new exactly the modifications that needed to be made, so it’s highly unlikely the recently shipped test vehicles would require any additional modification. They’ll pass with flying colors.