Proposed Reservation Map Change
    Go To Post #1
Good evening! I'm Thinking of making a change to the reservation map and I thought I'd run it by everyone.

Currently the pin types are Reservation Holder, No Reservation Yet, and Order Was Received. I'm considering changing it to No Ordered Yet, Preordered/Ordered, Signature Series Owner, and Evergreen Owner, and then I can add more colors as other models are released.

Any objections to that?
    Go To Post #1
Sounds great although I already pinned myself as Reservation Holder.
    Go To Post #1
Sounds good. Although I would also like to see separate pins for Preorder and Reserved ($5k)
    Go To Post #1
It I put $5k for evergreen down would you want me to put a picture as evergreen owner or reservation holder?
I do like the idea how adding options...
    Go To Post #1
Sounds fine to me
    Go To Post #1
Well the idea was to put preordered/reserved in the same category, since preorders will be going away eventually. But I could make them separate categories if everyone likes that better.
    Go To Post #1
(04-01-2019, 04:59 PM)Kepesk Wrote: Well the idea was to put preordered/reserved in the same category, since preorders will be going away eventually.  But I could make them separate categories if everyone likes that better.

Oh, okay. When I first saw the map, I wasn't sure if "Reservation" meant the pre-order or the $5k reservation.

I was thinking that when the status changed, the user would simply change their pin to a different status/color. Right now I'm a green pin ($5k) and hopefully in June (fingers crossed) I can change it to yellow (or the Evergreen Owner "I Got It" color).
    Go To Post #1
Right. I don't want to have to delete pins when preorders go away, hence the grouping.
    Go To Post #1
Sounds Good! Please make the reserved/preorder pin glow/flicker after the official $5K deposit is placed. Smile

Go To Post #1
And make the Evergreen pin forest green! :-D
[+] 2 users Like CharonPDX's post