Proposed Reservation Map Change
    Go To Post #1
SparkE, Arcimoto recalled the Sigs and replacing them with ‘Evergreens’.

Go To Post #1
(10-27-2019, 02:18 PM)SparkE Wrote: Does anybody know how many of the "signature" series have been retrofitted? (I heard a rumour somewhere that the signature series legally needed to be brought "up to code", closer to evergreen specs/equipment.)

Replacing one in California (Nathan’s), one in Newport (Steve’s), one in Eugene (Mark’s), one in Olympia, and one in PDX. There were 8 signatures made, I think 3 were for in house (orange, blue, red?). Plus there were 2 or so Hula rentals. Currently also shipping non-signatures to GoCar (CA). Might slip in the Costs Rica rentals and Florida Rentails.
    Go To Post #1
I recall the Red & Blue Gen8’s, followed by 4 Signature Series, and 9 Betas ( a couple of those went to Peder Norby and the others I believe were used for in-house testing/marketing/test drives). Great to see Sig/Beta replacements delivered along with a handful of Reservation Evergreens, but DOG It’s so much slower than expected! Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
The Signature Series are being replaced with Evergreen. CreativeGuy is one, picking his up tomorrow. Pax is another, not sure when he’s getting his. Actor Nathan Fillion is another - Arcimoto’s latest YouTube video has his getting delivered.

As for “only one Evergreen delivery” - one to someone who is on the forums (me!) - more have been delivered to people who aren’t here.
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Goldie II is not quite ready for pickup. Expecting though in the next day or so. But here is a teaser image that Joe sent me.
[Image: GoldieII.png]
[+] 1 user Likes CreativeGuy's post
    Go To Post #1
Goldie II looks great. Is that silver paint or just the standard silver color plastic that is that shiny.
    Go To Post #1
(10-29-2019, 04:33 PM)ricschug Wrote: Goldie II looks great. Is that silver paint or just the standard silver color plastic that is that shiny.

The silver is one of the two "base" colors currently available.  Silver and Black. It's the actual color of the body panels, not paint. The yellow is vinyl wrap.
    Go To Post #1
(10-29-2019, 04:36 PM)CreativeGuy Wrote: The silver is one of the two "base" colors currently available.  Silver and Black. It's the actual color of the body panels, not paint. The yellow is vinyl wrap.

We keep asking because it really looks that good. For just plastic I’m impressed.
    Go To Post #1
Steve, Perhaps Arcimoto can get the rear Tail Box Door Accent Color applied before you pick it up. Smile Motorcycle Safety First Guru (me) says, “it could reduce the potential number of Tailgating experiences and even reduce the possibility of a rear-end collision”.

I’m looking forward to a Full Frontal view Photo of Goldie II at your convenience. Also, side and rear views!

Go To Post #1
Me too!