Looking for a new admin!
    Go To Post #1
Good afternoon!

This week, I've accepted a job opportunity at Arcimoto. I don't think it's a super great idea for an employee of Arcimoto to be administrator of an unofficial FUV forum, so I'm looking for someone else willing to take over the site.

Any volunteers? Shoot me a message!
[+] 2 users Like Kepesk's post
    Go To Post #1
Wait for real???
    Go To Post #1
Congrats on the new job.......very exciting indeed! Hopefully, there is an employee stock option benefit. Do you prefer to be addressed as Arcimoto Jacob or Arcimoto Jake? Smile

Go To Post #1
Ya congrats for sure, AM should be a great place to work. What you are saying makes total sense. However I hope you will continue to be a member of this forum. You will provide the group with great and accurate information for sure. Of course within the limits of what you can say anyway.
[+] 3 users Like ricschug's post
    Go To Post #1
Good News! Sounds like we have a new FUV Forum Admin.! Hopefully, she introduces herself soon. Thanks to Jacob for taking over from our three wheelin friend Dale. I expect Jacob to share many future posts regarding his Arcimoto ‘insider’ knowledge and work experiences.

Go To Post #1
Hi everyone! My name is Jenn and I guess I’m the new administrator!
I’m expecting my FUV in June....yellow/ silver.
I have little idea what my duties are but I guess we will all figure this out!
[+] 4 users Like Mendojen's post
    Go To Post #1
Hey Jenn, We don’t know what your duties are either, other than light moderation to keep us all in check. It really is a respectful group of FUV fans. Thanks again for taking it on.

My wife and I voted on color choice and my personal favorite Silver/Yellow came in at 49% and my wife’s Silver/Blue at 51% of the total vote.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Per Jon Miller the green color, I assume black and green, is most popular to date.
I still truly have no idea what I’m goin with
    Go To Post #1
It’s gonna be fun!
Yellow/silver is my choice......
Mostly for visibility!
[+] 1 user Likes Mendojen's post
    Go To Post #1
Welcome, Jenn!