Production timeline update
    Go To Post #1
Given the state of political bullshite posted on the interwebs at the moment, it wouldn't surprise me if complete BS posts are very easy to find.
    Go To Post #1
I don’t think any certification is easy to get, unless you have a department full of experienced people like the big three.
    Go To Post #1
Not easy, but the Arcimoto engineers were smart enough to design and engineer the FUV, are smart enough to understand the design and engineering requirements needed to certify the FUV, and smart enough to test their specified components to insure they pass before shipping the test vehicles off to the testing labs. Perhaps I give them to much credit?

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
I worked to get products certified both in the US and in France. It was always tedious, going round and round. It was worse in the US because the regulations are in arcane legalese that nobody can understand, not even the regulators.
[+] 2 users Like DanCooper's post
    Go To Post #1
I know little about the legal process other than the FUV must FMVSS certify to register and license in the State of Idaho. I read through the 34 page NHTSA manual: Requirements for Motorcycle Manufacturers. It was more technical than legalese with no room for interpretation.

Go To Post #1
Maybe we'll find out on Thursday.