Open house today
    Go To Post #1
thanks for posting the pics! Looks like actual FUV assembly is really happening.
[+] 1 user Likes ricschug's post
    Go To Post #1
Still waiting on a couple retests and pending tests for certification. Retests take place May 21st. Hopefully we’ll know more then. I think the silver base plastic and yellow wrap Hula looks better and less cheap than the black base plastic and green wrap Evergreen. That’s assuming the base silver is the same as what will be used on the Evergreen. The black trunk is all black from the back with very little vinyl on the sides, which is different than the color selections. Not in love with all black rear end. I was assuming it would be all wrap.
    Go To Post #1
I ass.u.me the trunk base color on our Silver/Blue Accent option will be silver. Also, based on older images of the tailbox (I think that is the AC/tail box housing), I assumed it would have been wrapped too. However, maybe it can at additional cost.

[Image: C18543-A4-59-A2-4-EFC-AA84-3-C59-A6-D38972.jpg]

Product Finalization and Testing Requirements:
[Image: 0-E96163-B-648-A-408-F-B6-EF-964965-B643-E5.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Indeed, thanks for posting those photos!  It's great to see evolution of these machines.  Those half doors really create a nice finished appearance.  As for the plastic, I think that's part and parcel to getting a low production vehicle at an affordable price. A lot of us are probably spoiled by the exquisite fit and finish of modern cars, so a little expectation realignment is necessary.  I'm not worried about it.  I think it's tremendous someone had the vision to get this entire enterprise off the ground and put those plans into motion.  The team should be proud of their accomplishments.  As time goes on, I'm sure we'll see refinements during the production process.
[+] 2 users Like Tightapex's post
    Go To Post #1
Anyone know where the USB connections went?
    Go To Post #1
(05-12-2019, 05:52 PM)ricschug Wrote: Anyone know where the USB connections went?
I heard under the dash but doggone it, I didn’t look. I was sort of mesmerized by all the buttons.
    Go To Post #1
There's a new video on YouTube but I couldn't post the link because I haven't posted enough (I searched "Arcimoto" and then filtered by "upload date" to bring the newest video to the top). I did have to slow down the playback because the quick camera motion made me feel a little sick. I don't know who posted the video, but thank you.
    Go To Post #1
(05-12-2019, 10:25 PM)FUV Dave Wrote: There's a new video on YouTube but I couldn't post the link because I haven't posted enough (I searched "Arcimoto" and then filtered by "upload date" to bring the newest video to the top). I did have to slow down the playback because the quick camera motion made me feel a little sick. I don't know who posted the video, but thank you.
Looks like a young girl of one of the shareholders.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HErOZxgtjoY
    Go To Post #1
On the beta models the USB ports were on the right end of the panel under the handlebars. On the green evergreen model shown in that video that panel is different, and doesn't appear to have USB jacks on it.
    Go To Post #1
(05-13-2019, 01:12 AM)4dthinker Wrote: On the beta models the USB ports were on the right end of the panel under the handlebars.   On the green evergreen model shown in that video that panel is different, and doesn't appear to have USB jacks on it.
I’m not seeing usb as an option listed anywhere for the Evergreen. If that’s true, I wonder if we can add our own cigarette lighter. If your key is your phone and you can’t keep your phone charged that seems iffy to me.