Quarterly Update via webinar Today Aug 14
    Go To Post #1
Aug 14 2pm pst. https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_uKUW...VIgLGUeujg
    Go To Post #1
Long story short - still waiting on lights to pass muster, hope to start shipping before end of September. First "full production" Evergreen has rolled off the production line (minus the finalized lights,) and will be used as a demo/factory model. They are in actual production of the first few Evergreen, holding just short of final stages of build awaiting the lights. (Which quite possibly means that my Evergreen is complete other than the lights right now.)
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
(08-16-2019, 04:46 AM)CharonPDX Wrote: Long story short - still waiting on lights to pass muster, hope to start shipping before end of September.  First "full production" Evergreen has rolled off the production line (minus the finalized lights,) and will be used as a demo/factory model.  They are in actual production of the first few Evergreen, holding just short of final stages of build awaiting the lights. (Which quite possibly means that my Evergreen is complete other than the lights right now.)
I read it as: we have blinkers left to find that pass muster, we have a final sled test next week, we made one that is closer to the end result. We are still waiting to pass all tests so we can apply for certification (which could take weeks), and our doors are nowhere near finalized. I see end of year at best, possibly early next year at worst. I still think 6 months late is amazing (assuming it is only 6 months late).
    Go To Post #1
It also depends on how you define "6 months late"... The first email I have from Arcimoto says "hoping to start deliveries in 2014".....

An email from 2015 talks about production in mid-2016. (I still miss the full-width upward-swinging door design they were working on...)
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
“Hoping to start” doesn’t count when they have no place to manufacture. I’ve been watching them for years (2010?) and common sense says it is harder said than done. Even when they got their manufacturing plant in 2017 I didn’t believe it. Only when they started offering the Evergreens in Feb 2019 with funding and a plant did I invest a $100 “I believe in you and can stand to lose the money” reservation. All that money is for is to show investors a count of interested people. So yeah, starting end of June 2019. They should have tempered expectations with “Expected June 2019 with possible delays due to xyz and other unforseen problems.” So now they have disappointed people. I’m not disappointed because in Feb I thought they had a 50-80% shot. Now I think it’s a 70-80% shot at making all the Evergreens. They have a 30-50% shot at staying in business past 5 years without being bought out. *** all predictions are pulled out of my butt.
[+] 1 user Likes harriska2's post
    Go To Post #1
I am getting sick of overly optimistic predictions on their part though.
Those doors don't looks anywhere near production. Unless they have another plant where they are working on them, that was the only set of working doors they had when I visited a few weeks back.
I also think it's stupid they say that is the first production evergreen off the line except it's missing blinkers, when the evergreen includes half doors and again those damn well better not be the production doors 😆😆😆

Still really excited but Jesus will they stop over promising??
    Go To Post #1
“Never expect things to happen, It’s better to feel surprised than disappointed.” Minions Quote

My level of excitement has diminished. Evergreen Certification and Delivery Dates pulled out of Arcimoto’s butts.

Go To Post #1
The doors are a bigger problem than they admit because ... investors.
    Go To Post #1
When it comes to doors, I expected a version of the attached render. Also, with doors being as difficult as they appear to be, scrap the 1/2 door option, develop the removeable full doors which most climates need to be year around fun utility vehicles, and simply open a window for the 1/2 door fresh air drive, or remove the door completely. I don’t get it!
[Image: 8-D18572-E-0-BBD-4-B5-D-B4-F4-2-B6002-E5-FBD4.jpg]

And while I’m on the subject of doors, I expected this refined version of the Deliverator, not a cargo box on a flatbed.
[Image: 02242248-852-E-4-F6-D-A7-D5-447-C5-F44-A14-C.png]

WE are ALL investors in this company.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Curious, if am I the only Evergreen Edition reservationist that thought the meet the Evergreen Editon video was the production ready retail model role out (in the process of certification testing) and the 1/2 doors were ready or close to ready on this Custom Shop Evergreen Edition.
[Image: 4842-DFEA-3413-412-B-BD01-94-E0-E6-A68815.jpg]