Pre-ordered in Boston
    Go To Post #1
Hello from Metro Boston,

I decided to pre-order about six months ago.  I love the concept of the SRK and I am hoping they can stretch the cruising distance past 130 miles.

I rode BMW 600 in the seventies and gave it up when the children came, but never ever lost the itch.  Now in retirement I am willing to take a chance on the SRK.  As it is a three wheeler, my wife might take a chance to ride on the back, she thinks poorly of her riding two wheels.

I likely will not be writing much on the BB but I love seeing the pictures and reading the tech comment.

Jeff
    Go To Post #1
Welcome aboard fellow SRK reservationist!

Go To Post #1
(12-19-2016, 09:22 PM)Jhutton Wrote: Hello from Metro Boston,

I decided to pre-order about six months ago.  I love the concept of the SRK and I am hoping they can stretch the cruising distance past 130 miles.

I rode BMW 600 in the seventies and gave it up when the children came, but never ever lost the itch.  Now in retirement I am willing to take a chance on the SRK.  As it is a three wheeler, my wife might take a chance to ride on the back, she thinks poorly of her riding two wheels.

I likely will not be writing much on the BB but I love seeing the pictures and reading the tech comment.

Jeff

All I want for Christmas is a new SRK.  Well, maybe next year.