My purchase/delivery experience
    Go To Post #1
I’m doubting that limitation. Perhaps Sig Series owners having put on a few 1000 miles can chime in to verify that is an actual issue or non-issue based on their experience. I’m reasonably certain they would have reported that problem to Arcimoto during their testing period. Also, Arcimoto has had numerous Beta vehicles out with no mention of that limitation.

Go To Post #1
My experience with reverse on our Signature FUV..   

After some long term thinking I remembered that I actually tested backing up hill due to my concerns about lack of power in reverse. I went to the steepest street around and it is pretty darn steep. I stopped completely , put it in reverse and applied power. It backed up with no roll fore ward but fairly slowly. I am sure that I held the hydraulic foot brake on and eased it as I applied power. No roll forward if done correctly.

The hydraulic brakes are foot actuated. The parking brake is electrically actuated and does not release super fast.  By the way the parking brake does  need to be kept adjusted correctly. Ours did need some adjustment at one time.
[+] 2 users Like PAX's post
    Go To Post #1
PAX, Thanks! Hopefully the parking brake adjustment is a non-issue on the new and improved retail Evergreen. Have you received your Signature Series replacement?

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
(10-14-2019, 02:17 AM)Rickb Wrote: PAX,  Thanks!  Hopefully the parking brake adjustment is a non-issue on the new and improved retail Evergreen.  Have you received your Signature Series replacement?

Not yet- soon I think and hope.  We will be driving it from Eugene to Olympia just like we did RED
    Go To Post #1
People wanted more pictures, so posted a bunch here: https://imgur.com/gallery/jpcNsyx
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Thanks for the pics!
A suggestion to AMP: recess the part of the dash that the speakers are in by about 1/2 inch. This would provide a lip at the back edge so if one puts something there, like change, eye glasses, or whatever it would no roll off onto the floor. Should be a minor mold change but would be a useful feature.
    Go To Post #1
(10-14-2019, 02:08 AM)PAX Wrote: My experience with reverse on our Signature FUV..   

After some long term thinking I remembered that I actually tested backing up hill due to my concerns about lack of power in reverse. I went to the steepest street around and it is pretty darn steep. I stopped completely , put it in reverse and applied power. It backed up with no roll fore ward but fairly slowly. I am sure that I held the hydraulic foot brake on and eased it as I applied power. No roll forward if done correctly.

The hydraulic brakes are foot actuated. The parking brake is electrically actuated and does not release super fast.  By the way the parking brake does  need to be kept adjusted correctly. Ours did need some adjustment at one time.

With Goldie, I never had a problem "holding her still" on an incline with the foot brake.  And I never experience any forward roll before going into reverse.

Rod & Susan, If you are going to take the coastal route again home with Red V2, You are welcome to an overnight charge at Dragonfly Hill.
    Go To Post #1
(10-14-2019, 10:59 PM)CreativeGuy Wrote: Rod & Susan, If you are going to take the coastal route again home with Red V2, You are welcome to an overnight charge at Dragonfly Hill.

We are - Thanks for invite..

Do you have a date for Goldie2?
    Go To Post #1
Who did anyone use for shipping of their FUV?
    Go To Post #1
So far, the vast majority of FUVs delivered have been "close to home" for Arcimoto, so they have directly handled delivery with their own box truck and employees.

Doubly true for everyone in this thread - which dates from back when Arcimoto was *only* delivering to Oregon, Washington, and California.