10k price
Tongue      Go To Post #1
I need one arcimoto that has one huge glass headlight in the middle, a front seat that reclines so I can take a nap, no radio or bells and whistles, I have a cellphone. I need tires that I can get somewhere locally perhaps used. I like skinny tires to cut through snow. I don't mind Jeep rag doors with zippers. I don't want fancy seat fabric, I can diy that.

I don't want added junk that inflates the price but I do like glass headlight. Or the frame designed for diy lightbar Installation

Ty
    Go To Post #1
Dual center headlights standard. No single lens. If that's a deal-breaker get a Harley.

no reclining front seat due to frame design. Dual shoulder belts will keep you from falling out during a nap. or carry a hammock...

Why would you want to uglify the FUV's graceful lines and aerodamics with a fugly light bar?
[+] 1 user Likes jimball's post
    Go To Post #1
Points well taken. I hit a deer a few months ago and I've had lightbars on the brain. I need to know about the tires mainly. They look somewhat common. I'd like to have a few spares.
    Go To Post #1
(09-30-2019, 12:10 PM)Templedog1 Wrote: Points well taken. I hit a deer a few months ago and I've had lightbars on the brain. I need to know about the tires mainly. They look somewhat common. I'd like to have a few spares.

Welcome to the forum Templedog1!
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
    Go To Post #1
(09-30-2019, 09:08 PM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote: Welcome to the forum Templedog1!

Front 145/65R15, Rear 175/55R15 (from FB page that shows pictures of the tires)
[+] 2 users Like harriska2's post
    Go To Post #1
Thanks, glad to be here. I've become an arcimoto fan. It's awesome how the manufacturing is coming along. Thanks for tire info.
    Go To Post #1
Templedog1, Welcome from a decade long Arcimoto Fan!

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
(09-30-2019, 09:12 PM)harriska2 Wrote: Front 145/65R15, Rear 175/55R15 (from FB page that shows pictures of the tires)

Perfectly standard size car tires. Available at any just about any shop. (The FB page even shows the car-nature of them can be a bit confusing, since there's only one rear tire, and car tires are designed (in general) to be asymmetric with different right and left tires, so the rear tire looks "off".)

Much better than the "unique to the BMW i3" 155/70R19 all around, 155/70R19 up front/175/60R19 back, 155/60R20 up front/175/55R20 back, or 175/55R20 up front/195/50R20 back mess.  (In which the only available winter tires are in 155/70R19 all around, so if your car came with 20" wheels, you have to buy spare wheels just for the winter tires.)
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
que genial, gracias por compartirlo