Stock price
Big Grin      Go To Post #1
Most inside investors cost basis is around 3.00. I thought 3 would be the bottom but the market has been sinking some overall lately. $2.91 today

[Image: image.jpg]. Look doors. Looks comfy in there.
    Go To Post #1
Well, I just gambled and bought 1000 shares at $2.97. Hoping they appreciate in the next month or two enough to pay for my FUV. :-D
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
Hrm... Should have waited until today. I was hoping that the "time to finalize your order" call was coming to enough people that it would increase the price. Then the GoCar announcement, still down? (Then again, my whole portfolio is down, Tesla down more than Arcimoto...)

FTR, I'm now at 1540 shares.
    Go To Post #1
Those announcements would have little if any impact on investors and the market price. However, Arcimoto announcing that they beat their quarterly earnings would in a steady market. The market sell off is due to fear of the looming recession. I wonder who’s responsible for that after 8 years of steady growth following the 2008 recession?

I know little about the Stock Market except to buy low, sell high, and diversify. Also, if you don’t sell you’ve lost nothing as the market creeps back up in 2020 following the election and Arcimoto scales production. I’m a long term investor, buying stock to support Arcimoto’s production plan and help fund the AMP, not a day trader.

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Well, f-ck.

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3503982-ar...QqVXamyhRQ

Yeah, there goes a whole bunch of value for the large stock purchase I just made at $2.98/share...
    Go To Post #1
I’m happy there was 2 qualified large $FUV stock purchasers willing to invest the $2.5 Million needed for Arcimoto to purchase inventory and keep the lights on as production ramps and sales revenue starts to roll in.

Go To Post #1
Always look at... The bright side... Of life.

do do. do do.

That is a good point. This should give them the infusion necessary to ramp up production, which will increase stock prices.
[+] 1 user Likes CharonPDX's post
    Go To Post #1
I don’t look on the bright or dark side of life as a realist. The only thing that will rally $FUV significantly is Arcimoto’s overall success and bottom line Quarterly Filings stating they met or exceeded their sales projections and are on the track to being the first viable/profitable new vehicle startup since Tesla Motors.

Go To Post #1
(10-04-2019, 06:41 PM)Rickb Wrote: I don’t look on the bright or dark side of life as a realist.  The only thing that will rally $FUV significantly is Arcimoto’s overall success and bottom line Quarterly Filings stating they met or exceeded their sales projections and are on the track to being the first viable/profitable new vehicle startup since Tesla Motors.

I just don't see them as making money for at least a couple years. They are very slow to take off.
[+] 1 user Likes harriska2's post
    Go To Post #1
Very slow indeed! I don’t see profits in the near future either, but hopefully enough sales revenue to sustain their business model with some left over to invest back into the business in terms of breaking ground for the AMP2, AMP3.............similar to what Tesla has done over the years. I’m not certain Tesla has shown actual profit to date......although maybe last year with the Model 3 sales revenue boost.

The good news is we are seeing a few deliveries to a few happy early adopters along with the new round of funding. So I’m cautiously optimistic based on current activity.