Stock price
    Go To Post #1
My 2013 Polaris Ranger EV offed camp and blue.....that was it!
[+] 1 user Likes Mendojen's post
    Go To Post #1
https://youtu.be/o450McTb9vc

Do you think the small bumps create vortices to increase arodynamics?
    Go To Post #1
Not significantly on any land vehicle.
[+] 1 user Likes DanCooper's post
    Go To Post #1
Small bumps no, but the dimpled ‘Turbolators’ on Corbin’s Sparrow 2, more aero! Smile

[Image: 64-BA1-EA1-0-A93-495-B-91-C7-ABEED69-CCE74.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
    Go To Post #1
Very cool
    Go To Post #1
(10-07-2019, 07:44 PM)ricschug Wrote: $2k for new  un-assembled body parts seams a bit over priced because there is no disassembly or masking involved,  just prep and paint.

I'm sure it is less, but also sure it has a mark up to cover any damage that may happen in assembly that requires spot repair or complete repainting at no cost to the vehicle purchaser.
    Go To Post #1
There is a ton of layers of different kinds of applications, paint, bonding stuff. Plus tons and tons of hand sanding. That is what gets you. I estimate there are up to 20 pieces to sand and paint.
    Go To Post #1
I got a thing in the mail about a class action suit against Arcimoto. As best I could understand, some stockholders who sold short claimed that Arcimoto misrepresented something in the stock offering. Arcimoto denies it. I can't remember anything in the offering that I could consider a misrepresentation. A settlement was reached out of court because legal costs would be even worse, even if Arcimoto won.

I bought Arcimoto stock mainly to help them out. I was somewhat disappointed at the the decline in price, but I am holding it for the long term. There are a lot of crocodiles in the river that a startup has to cross.
[+] 2 users Like DanCooper's post
    Go To Post #1
Basically they're just saying that Arcimoto knew about a delay before the offering, but didn't mention it in the offering, sticking to an earlier release that they already knew wasn't possible.
    Go To Post #1
Forward Looking Statement seems to be their get out of jail statement now.