Storage shed
    Go To Post #1
(02-14-2020, 02:49 PM)DanCooper Wrote: So what was the point for me to put in a $100 reservation? And buy stock to help them out, which is now worth less than 1/3 of what I bought it for?

Your $100 pre-order tells investors that there is enough interest in this type of vehicle that it is worth their investment. If you are no longer interested, I encourage you to ask for a refund by emailing miller@arcimoto.com. The stock purchase is for people with extra money that they can stand to lose. It tells the company I’m with you, I believe in what you stand for (clean, small footprint A-B vehicles) and I am willing to put my money where my mouth is to create jobs and innovation in the US. I have a very small amount invested in the stock in addition to $5000 non refundable deposit. I very much realize that I could lose the $5000 if they go belly up in the next 2 months before they make mine 🤷🏻‍♀️
[+] 1 user Likes harriska2's post
    Go To Post #1
I am still interested and I want to support the company. I feel a little bit thrown under the bus because I cannot find out when, if ever, I can expect delivery because of my location.
[+] 1 user Likes DanCooper's post
    Go To Post #1
(02-15-2020, 03:20 PM)DanCooper Wrote: I am still interested and I want to support the company. I feel a little bit thrown under the bus because I cannot find out when, if ever, I can expect delivery because of my location.

End of this year at best. Maybe next year.
    Go To Post #1
Do you know anything I don't or are you just guessing? Based on their production plans I would expect around November 2020, but I cannot find out if I will be bumped back indefinitely because I am not in their initial service area.
    Go To Post #1
(02-16-2020, 03:14 PM)DanCooper Wrote: Do you know anything I don't or are you just guessing? Based on their production plans I would expect around November 2020, but I cannot find out if I will be bumped back indefinitely because I am not in their initial service area.

You are wanting a specific date but I can assure you they simply can’t give you one. I think they hear this all the time (when will it be $11,900? when will it be available in my area?) Simple fact is they don’t know. The guess of end of this year at earliest is what they’ve said at their last Earning Statement. That said, they want to sell 2500 vehicles this year that will likely require a sales area wider than the west coast. Listen to their webcast. Decide for yourself. If I were you I’d look elsewhere to a vehicle that is available now, has a more reliable service system with longer range and better heating of the battery - which is a Tesla. I think you will be sorely disappointed with the Arcimoto.
    Go To Post #1
I know they can't give a specific date. I have worked in production. All I want to know is their policy on selling outside the current sales area.
    Go To Post #1
(02-17-2020, 01:59 AM)DanCooper Wrote: I know they can't give a specific date. I have worked in production. All I want to know is their policy on selling outside the current sales area.
Yeah, I don’t see why they wouldn’t sell outside the 3 states if you agree that you’ll need to haul it back for repairs on your own dime.
    Go To Post #1
I can't see why I should have to take it anywhere for repairs. If I can get parts and a service manual, I can fix electrical and electronics myself. Everything else, I can do it, or a local motorcycle shop or car shop should be able to handle it. Warranty? I would be satisfied if it covered parts only. So why can't I find out what their policy is?
[+] 2 users Like DanCooper's post
    Go To Post #1
(02-17-2020, 03:26 PM)DanCooper Wrote: I can't see why I should have to take it anywhere for repairs. If I can get parts and a service manual, I can fix electrical and electronics myself. Everything else, I can do it, or a local motorcycle shop or car shop should be able to handle it. Warranty? I would be satisfied if it covered parts only. So why can't I find out what their policy is?

If there are software upgrades they need to be done in Eugene. They don’t have remote upgrades. Same with my Subaru: I’ve had 2 software upgrades and had to take it in for those. Again, Arcimoto does not have servicing set up outside the 3 states. They are working on it via (I think) Roadside America. It will take some time (month? year?) to get Roadside America trained and ready for service work.

Not sure what you mean by policy.

Shipping parts on warranty isn’t realistic. Do they pay to ship to you? What if you return the part (like a heavy motor) and it ends up being fine? Who pays for what? The intricacies of long distance warranties seem to be fraught with a bunch of issues.
    Go To Post #1
FWIW given

overall length 112.5" overall width 61" max height 65"

ordered a "large" trike motorcycle cover, when it arrives I'll take photos to show how it fits

https://www.carcovers.com/covers/motorcy...trike.html

...UPDATE checked my eMail and found a notice saying this item is backordered AND won't be shipped for weeks (guess this is related to global supply chains not woking smoothly due to covid)