Storage shed
    Go To Post #1
(02-09-2020, 03:19 PM)DanCooper Wrote: Still no response from Arcimoto. I have been waiting for this for several years, and am running out of patience.

Since your last communication with them was on a Friday, I wouldn't even expect a response until this week after some business days have passed. And if you are running out of patience already, maybe you should think twice before putting down 5k even if they let you. They've had my (and Rickb's and harriska2's) 5k since last March with an original promised delivery in Summer 2019. All three of us don't have it yet... It takes a certain amount of patience to be an early adopter.

Even if they let you put down 5k today, you shouldn't even expect a delivery until May. So maybe they will only accept deposits in April. Hopefully with this Road America partnership, the next round of Evergreens will have a wide geographic range.
    Go To Post #1
My last communication with them was Wednesday, 2/5. May delivery would be fine. Even November delivery would be OK. But I have no idea if they will even sell at all in my region for the forseeable future.
    Go To Post #1
I think they are working on it with Road America, which should hopefully expand their sales region drastically.

As for communication, #73 got her email in early January for a delivery in end of January. She picked it up in early February. I have been obsessively checking my email for any info for the past month and nothing so far for my #80. I finally sent an email this morning to ask if it's still possible to paint mine.
    Go To Post #1
(02-10-2020, 06:51 PM)Odi Wrote: I think they are working on it with Road America, which should hopefully expand their sales region drastically.

As for communication, #73 got her email in early January for a delivery in end of January. She picked it up in early February. I have been obsessively checking my email for any info for the past month and nothing so far for my #80. I finally sent an email this morning to ask if it's still possible to paint mine.

I just realized we have only 7 known people out of 20 for the Evergreens between 60 and 79. It seems like they are slowing down or halted. Could be just me or they are sliding in a large batch of rentals or something. Odi, have they contacted you for final color, seats, or anything like that?
    Go To Post #1
As you may have seen on FB, I finally talked to Joe and they hadn't ordered my Fuchsia vinyl yet. So I decided to paint mine! He said it shouldn't impact my delivery date too much after taking a look at the paint shop schedule.

I'm waiting on them to send me a render.
[+] 1 user Likes Odi's post
    Go To Post #1
I saw 2 sets of plastic panels marked for painting. I know one is going for the guy in WA. I wonder if yours is the second set. See FB pics I posted.
    Go To Post #1
It is a week since I last wrote and I still haven't heard back. Does anybody know if or when they will sell outside of the West coast or the big markets, or whether they will allow a buyer to be responsible for his own maintenance?
[+] 1 user Likes DanCooper's post
    Go To Post #1
Dan I got a feeling the answer is no. My guess is that until they get their volume up they have plenty of customers in their local area. Once they get their volume up they will have to be selling to the rest of us.
[+] 1 user Likes ricschug's post
    Go To Post #1
What ricschug said.
    Go To Post #1
So what was the point for me to put in a $100 reservation? And buy stock to help them out, which is now worth less than 1/3 of what I bought it for?